Already on its 6th edition, our Maximising Propylene Yields Conference
will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining, chemical & petrochemical industries, as well as leading market analysts, consultants, technology providers & innovators to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the propylene
The two day event will give you an in depth insight into the industry's latest & future technology trends, while also concentrating on key updates and future forecasts on the supply & demand trends of propylene feedstocks, propylene derivatives & propylene
itself. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities, the conference will provide a holistic outlook on major market trends and drivers in the future.
This year the biggest focus of the event will be dedicated to the innovations in OPP, FCC & Steam Cracking Technologies and on the great need of strong strategy in Europe, to enhance propylene
business profitability in the each section of the supply chain. Other topics like Circular economy, Refining strategy, Chemical advancements & requirements to adjust petrochemical plants will also play an important role on the two days discussion.
Join Maximizing Propylene Yields 2019
to hear in depth dives into the global & European market shifts, key business applications & innovations, technology projects as well as the future objectives on maximising propylene
production capacity & value.
The participants will have a unique opportunity to take an active part in interactive sessions & panel discussions to share their knowledge, experience and uncertainties. The event will give you insights from end-use markets giving updates on market growth drivers along with sustainable advancements in technologies and R&D projects. Join us in Barcelona to meet senior representatives from leading companies for excellent networking opportunities.
- In Depth Insight Into The Propylene Supply Chain Markets
- A Long Term Outlook Into The Propylene End Markets: Analysing The Future Of Propylene Derivatives
- Evaluating Profitability & Future Developments Of On Purpose Propylene Technologies (OPP)
- Maximising Propylene Yields with FCC (Fluid Catalytic Crackers) & Steam Crackers: A Refining Perspective
- In Search For Additional Sourcing Of Propylene In The Future: Adjusting Production Plants & Sites To The Existing & New Technologies
- Analysing The Future Of Refining Strategy In The Light Of Lower Fuel Demand & Higher Supply Yields
- In Search For Best Solutions For European Refineries
- Making The Most Of Small Volume Products & Special Applications: A Chemical Perspective
- Enhancing Business Flow In The Propylene Supply Chain: Evaluating New Circular Economy Trends
- Unlocking New Technology Innovations & Advancements
Who Should Attend?
- Senior refining representatives
- Refining R&D
- Technology developers
- Feedstocks providers
- Polymer producers
- Chemical companies
- Technology & solution providers
- Petrochemical experts & consultants
- Technology licensors
- EPC contractors
- Investments bankers
- Energy markets analyst & advisors
- Chemical, refining & petrochemical associations