Scale Your Manufacturing Capabilities and Achieve Process Excellence through Disposable Technologies
Now in it's 12th year, the 2020 Disposable Solutions for Biomanufacturing Forum
is the only global forum that focuses on the use of disposable products and single use systems in biomanufacturing. Be guided through your journey and understand how you can run 100% disposable sites and scale your manufacturing capabilities with our newly designed program focused on implementation, systems management and future technology.
Join us for three packed days of case studies and interactive sessions to identify new technologies, determine how to approach automated systems, transition to continuous processes and learn how to implement best practice in system testing & life cycle management!
Brought to you with a brand new three day format
- Join Novo Nordisk to identify a playbook to fully utilise closed systems in modern biopharma facilities
- Be guided through your safety assessment of extractables & leachables with Bayer
- Identify the challenges of integrating vaccine and biopharmaceutical processes with Zoetis
- Discuss with Janssen supplier material qualification of disposables - standardisation & challenges
- Gain insights from ExcellGene on high density cultures of CHO cells
- Join Bayer to consider the manufacturing concept for a robust cold chain, ensuring flexibility and scale-up opportunities, and development considerations
- Uncover the challenges and opportunities of using disposables in cell therapy manufacturing with Pluristem Therapeutics
- Understand the industrialisation of single use solutions: learning, attention points & opportunities with UCB
- Gain insight of a combined USP/DSP line (SUB + 1. column) using disposables and automated systems, and a connected process with Roche Diagnostics
"Conference of this size usually provides the best mix of learning and discussion"
"All speakers were excellent and there was a great diversity in the topics covered"
"Overall a very good selection of different speakers and topics...get all news around Single Use Technology...Good opportunity to network"
"Extractables and Leachables topic was very relevant"
Early Confirmed 2020 Speakers Include:
- Sophie Clewlow, Higher Medical Device Specialist, MHRA
- Amir Goudarzi, Head of Process Engineering, UCB
- Tony Hitchcock, Technical Director, Cobra Biologics
- Maria Wurm, CEO, ExcellGene
- Philipp Wolf, Expert Biopharmaceutical Single Use Equipment, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lars Hovmand-Lyster, Senior Engineering Specialist, Novo Nordisk
- Nadav Eshkol, Technology and Process Development Manager, Pluristem Therapeutics
- Clemens Guenther, Director Non-Clinical Safety, Bayer
- Marc Pompiati, Senior Scientist, Roche
- Francis Verhoeye, Global Pilot Operations Leader, Zoetis
- Florian Wurm, Chief Scientific Officer, ExcellGene
- Alex Hermann, Director Fermentation Clinical Supply Center, Roche
- Bastian Budde, Lab Head Downstream Process Development, Bayer
- Alan Kelly, Project Engineer, Sanofi
- Laura O'Connell, Manufacturing Process Specialist, Janssen
- Sharyn Farnsworth, Principal Scientist - Manager Cell Culture, Upstream Process Development, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Adriana Kiedzierska-Mencfeld, Head of Pilot Plant, Polpharma Biologics
- Aled Charles, R&D Manager, AstraZeneca
- Charlotte Masy, Technical Lifecycle Team Leader Single Use Systems, GSK
- Darrell Sleep, Director of Innovation, Cobra Biologics
- James Pullen, Director of Downstream Processing, Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Joost Clerx, Associate Director, External Quality Assurance, Sterile DP Tech Transfers, Merck MSD
- Dr Sophie Muczenski ,Specialist Application Engineer, 3M
- Mats Millnert, Global Strategic Account Leader, Rockwell Automation
- Jonathan Cartoux, Field Application Engineer EMEA Life Sciences, Entegris
- Ivan Abramovic, Business Unit Manager Single Use Technology, DrM
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueLeonardo Royal Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
Otto-Braun-Strasse 90, D-10249
Phone: +49 (0)30 - 755 430 0
We have reserved a room block with a discounted rate at EUR109.00 per night inc vat, taxes and breakfast. As there are a limited number of bedrooms available at this rate, we encourage you to book at your earliest convenience. To make your booking, please email or call the hotel with the details below quoting 'IQPC Disposable Solutions Conference' Email
- firstname.lastname@example.org Phone
- 0049 (0) 30 688 322 422
We have been informed there is another large event taking place in Berlin during the event week so we recommend you book your accommodation at your earliest convenience due to availability and rates.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.