Connecting Intelligent Power Grids in Asia
Reinforcing Grid Reliability | Managing Demand of Energy Usage | Ensuring Constant Power Supply to Localised and Remote Areas
As the world's fastest-growing energy market, Asia is projected to see a surge in power demand of up to 60% by 2040. To cope with this rising power demand, Asia's electricity market is now open and this has prompted countries to invest in smart grids and microgrids
as an effective means to meet the growing electricity demand.
However, the power grid market still face challenges such as grid reliability and stability in light of power disturbances due to natural disasters and cyberattacks, imbalance of power demand and supply and the lack of constant electricity supply to localised and remote areas due to power outages.Smart Grids & Microgrids Asia 2020 Online Event
is therefore the destination for critical discussions to address these challenges through innovative discussions reinforcing grid reliability, managing demand of energy usage and ensuring a constant power supply to localized and remote areas.
Futurise the Energy Ecosystem with a Smart Electric Grid
- Ensuring Reliable and Stable Energy Supply
- Applying the Best Measures to Protect Power Grid Modernisation Efforts
- Establishing Localised Power Supply through Microgrid Projects
- Understanding Power Consumption Patterns and Habits to Manage Demand
- Identify Key Ingredients for Successful Smart Grid Project Financing
Smart Grid Benefits you can Gain
- Understand the Changing Energy Landscape in Asia and How Smart Grids Come to Play
- Identify Practical Strategies to Build a Solid Foundation to Drive Smart Energy
- Discover Emerging Smart Grids and Microgrids Projects and Technology
- Network with Industry Disrupters and Leading Decision Makers across the Energy Ecosystem
- Sujay Kumar Saha, Head - Demand Side Management, Home & Industry Automation, TATA Power
- Eric Cheung, Senior Director - Power Systems, CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd.
- Laurence Kwan, Director, Sunseap Energy
- Jitendra Nalwaya, Vice President, BSES Yamuna Power Limited
- Shiun Chen, Vice President, Rural Electrification, Sarawak Energy Berhad
- Romain Migne, Smart Grids Research Manager, EDF Lab Singapore
- Teh-Chen Shen, Deputy General Manager, Taiwan Power Research Institute, Taiwan Power Company
- Chen-Yu Lee, Director, Taipei Smart City Project Management Office
- Ben Le, Director of Intelligent Driving Institute, VINFAST
- Franck Vitte, Managing Director, BlueSG
- Surat Tanterdtid, Enterprise Architecture Chief, IT Strategic Planning, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- Chiu Wen Tung, Group Director (Research and Development), Urban Redevelopment Authority
- Juan Intan Kanggrawan, Jakarta Smart City, Head of Data Analytics
- Dr Pasan Kulvanit, Project Manager - Autonomous Vehicles, Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, Thai Government
- YBRS. Tn Hj Nor Sallehi Kassim, Head of Unit (Smart Cities), PLANMalaysia
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.