Future Offices Summer 2020
will be your hub to meet with professionals engaged with the Best Places to Work, Fastest Growing Brands & Most Innovative Technologies! This year, we will be tackling the industry's hottest topics, including:
- Designing productive workplaces focused on effectiveness, engagement and wellness
- Activity-based working practices and privacy for changing environments
- The benefits of co-working and flexible spaces
- Workplace digital transformation
- Creating inclusivity through space and belonging
- The data, trends and technologies driving smart buildings
- Creating an agile workplace
- Real estate strategy, design and build
No other event brings together Fortune 500 and tech corporate real estate, workplace, facility and design leaders for three days of case studies, Site Tours, Keynotes and, our audience favorite, Think Tank discussions. With 300+ attendees, 6 site tours and 50+ exhibitors, the show was a must-attend for the corporate real estate and workplace community.
- Jan Penagos, Head of Space Occupancy & Planning | Sr. Workplace Business Partner, Intuit
- Cricket Freeman, Workplace Strategy + Design, Capital One
- Sameer Pangrekar, Head of Design and Construction, Twitter
- Francesco De Camilli, Vice President - Flexible Workplace, Colliers
- Tracie Kelly, Head of Global Design & Experience, Workplace, Real Estate, Uber
- Michael Merola, Director, Workplace, Airbnb
- Deano Roberts, Head of Global Workplace and Real Estate, Samsara
- Warren Kleban, Director, Real Estate & Workplace, Instacart
- Sean McBeth, Senior Real Estate Manager, TechnipFMC
- Tracy Hawkins, Global Head of Real Estate & Workplace, Twitter
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommmodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.