Ready for 2020?Our second Intelligent Automation Canada event in 2019 was another success, bringing together the cream of the crop of automation executives from leading Canadian companies like Polaris Transport, Manulife, and Royal Bank of Canada, among others. Amongst a myriad of other things, we learned that Intelligent Automation doesn't have to mean a reduction in headcount. It can mean freeing up employees' time for analytical or customer-facing roles. It can mean building a more engaged workforce who get excited by the thought of redeploying mundane, repetitive tasks.
The 3rd Annual Intelligent Automation Canada program, May 27-29th in Toronto, will once again be the go to location for Canadian automation leaders looking to jump-start, scale up, or reboot their automation initiatives. Learning doesn't happen in a vacuum, and neither does a successful automation initiative. At this event, you'll get both the learning and the tools to achieve your automation goals.
Whether you've attended over the last two years, or will join us for the first time in 2020, prepare yourself for a brand new experience.
2020 IA Transformation Leaders
- Karl Martineau, Chief Information Officer, Legal Aid Ontario
- Ben Davies, CIO, Perimeter Institute
- Tony Scott, Senior Advisor, Privacy, Squire Patton Boggs, CEO, TheTonyScottGroup, LLC. Former Federal CIO for the U.S. Government under President Barack Obama
- Ofer Shai, Chief AI Officer, Omnia AI, Deloitte Canada
- Claudiu Popa, Co-Founder & Chairman, KnowledgeFlow Cybersafety Foundation
- Jerome Dwight, VP, Cox Automotive Canada
- Milena Kumurdjieva, Associate Vice President, Intelligent Automation, CTx, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Sahar Nezami, Senior Director, Data Analytics, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Alexey Shlykov, Senior Director Information and Analytics, Walmart Canada
- Lovell Hodge, Vice President of Data and Adaptive Intelligence, Munich RE
- Jun Bu, Director, Finance Transformation, Digitization and Automation, Manulife
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.