Keeping Interoperability at the Core
In 2020, the Critical National Infrastructure Summit
is keeping interoperability at the core of its agenda. We're including even more sectors within critical infrastructure to cater to the need for community collaboration in emergency response, resiliency and risk management efforts.
CNI 2020 is expanding upon an already successful program. The inaugural 2019 Summit saw 9 Chief Information Officers and 30+ senior thought leaders from the forefront of critical infrastructure
on our speaking faculty and an immersive learning experience including hands-on interactive discussion groups and an exclusive DC Water Site Tour that resulted in 90% of our participants "looking forward to attending next year".
On-site we learnt that CI
owners are continuing to move towards connected and advanced technology to protect assets, that emergency response efforts are being delivered more through PPP than ever before, and that emergency response exercises are being implemented across multiple CI
Our all new 2020 program will further address these topics through a series of case studies, career-advancing keynotes, and interactive discussion groups to foster an environment of learning and collaboration as well as add focus on the very latest challenges raised during our extensive industry research.
Join the Critical National Infrastructure Summit 2020
to discuss the future of integrated security and benchmark with peers from government, relevant industry sectors and solutions providers. Take part in building a resilient nation for the future.
Benefits of Attending
- A unique forum where critical infrastructure operators and their federal government counterparts can come together to troubleshoot problems, vulnerabilities, and to discuss how to overcome these.
- The first event of its kind to provide a dedicated space for critical infrastructure owners and operators to discuss advancing technologies in the industry.
- A combination focus and workshop day, offering insights into the future of critical infrastructure through smart cities and additional risk management workshops.
- Ahsan Baig, Chief Information Officer, Alameda-Contra Costa Transit
- Samuel Visner, Director, National Cybersecurity FFRDC
- Thomas Kuczynski, Chief Information Officer, DC Water
- Whitney Kellett, Chief Information Officer, Aqua America
- Chief W. Barnett Jones, Chief Security and Integrity Officer, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Lewann Belton, Chief Information Officer: Cyber & Information Technology, Department of Energy - Savannah River Operations Office
- Scott Aaronson, Vice President, Security and Preparedness, Edison Electric Institute
- Ivelisse Cassas, Director of Security, DC Water
- Bill Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, Global Resilience Federation
- Frederic Petit ABCP, Principal Infrastructure Analyst / Research Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory
- Jonathan Arnold, Chief Information Officer, AP Gas & Electric
- Ron Fisher, Director, Idaho National Laboratory Resilience Optimization Center (IROC)
- Antonio Villafana, Chief Information Officer, Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
- Branndon Kelley, Chief Information Officer, American Municipal Power
- Douglas DeLancey, Chief, Counter-Improvised Explosive Device Strategy, Integration and Communications Section, CISA Office for Bombing Prevention
- Darshan Divakaran, UAS Program Engineer, NC Department of Transportation Division of Aviation
- Lieutenant Joseph A. Hendry Jr., PSP, CLEE, Director of Risk Assessments, ALICE Training Institute
- Dan Herway, Chief of Strategy and Innovation, Idaho National Laboratories
- Jon Monken, Senior Director, System Resiliency and Strategic Coordination, PJM Interconnection
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.