Important Announcement: Regarding Coronavirus
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the upcoming 11th Digital Pharma West. The safety and health of our attendees and partners is our number one priority. Please be assured that we are monitoring the situation very closely and are in constant contact with our speakers, sponsors and attendees. Should there be any changes to the current status, we will take account of any recommendations from the relevant federal and state authorities, and the municipal health authorities, and implement all appropriate instructions.
What to Expect
For 2020 and the 11th annual edition, we have made specific plans to expand the event both in structure and content. This is a reflection of both the need and the interest that digital is enforcing across healthcare, and the new players entering the market - so much so, that we will once again enlist an Advisory Board of experts to ensure that we meet the needs of the community.
The aim of the Board? To brainstorm and execute a functional road map for delivering digital in the transforming healthcare business model. It needs to embrace both the new and established players in the market - all within the confines of a conference.
From our own detailed market research allied to this Advisory Board, we are extremely confident that, for 2020, the event will provide true value to the full pharma value chain, inclusive of the new non-traditional players entering the space. No matter how your job title intersects with marketing teams within digital - please do read below to find out what you missed out on in 2019 and how you stand to benefit from attending this event in 2020!
This conference is designed for professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Interactive Services
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement Capabilities
- Field Force/ SFE
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Advertising and Promotions
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Advertising
- Legal Counsel and MLR
- Physician Networks
- Digital Agencies
- Technology Providers
- Zoe Dunn, HALE ADVISORS, Principal
- Ryann Flinn, JOHNSON & JOHNSON INNOVATION, Innovation Integration Communication Leader
- Daniel Gandor, ABBVIE, Director, US Customer Experience, Oncology and Virology
- Tatsiana Gremyachinskiy, Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics Consultant
- Shwen Gwee, NOVARTIS, Global Head of Open Innovation and Co-Founder, Novartis Biome
- Kevin Hsieh, GENENTECH, Service Lead, Web and Mobile
- Omar Khateeb, PORTRERO MEDICAL, Director of Growth
- Sang Kim, ABBOTT, Digital Analytics and Optimization Leader
- Alvin Lin, PORTOLA PHARMACEUTICALS, Senior Director, Global Marketing
- Paul Murasko, IPSEN PHARMACEUTICALS, Senior Director, Digital Customer Interaction
- Amanda Phraner, HORIZON PHARMA, Associate Director, Public Relations and Social Media
- Parker Richardson, GLAXOSMITHKLINE, Director, Content Strategy and Standards
- John Vieira, SOL-GEL TECHNOLOGIES, Head of Commercialization
- Kerry Weinberg, AMGEN, Director, Data Sciences
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway, 94010
Burlingame, CA, US
To make reservations guests can call 1-888-421-1442 or 402-592-6464 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's 11th Digital Pharma West. You may also make reservations online Click here
The group rate is available until May 15, 2020. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.
1-888-421-1442 or 402-592-6464