Europe's Most Interactive TMF & GCP Inspection Readiness Forum, Sharing Case Studies From Small Pharma to Big Pharma!
Your TMF inspection
audit remains one of the most daunting tasks you'll face, and sadly, there's no one-way to prepare. That's why we're bringing to you the 6th iteration of the TMF & Inspection Readiness Forum
, designed to set you up for success, the first time!
With real-life case studies, panel discussions, interactive discussion groups, thought-provoking workshops and a unique training day, we'll be giving you a jam-packed 4-day schedule, designed with industry experts, to address all of your current TMF
challenges. We'll be exploring how to effectively manage oversight of your TMF
, how to streamline document workflows, determining best practice to improve the quality of your TMF
and much more!
We're proud to say that this forum is the only opportunity to benchmark with principal experts with a 100% interactive program!
Why should you attend?
- Improve the quality of your eTMF - Through a series of unique case studies, understand how you can implement strategies to improve the quality of your TMF and ensure you're inspection ready!
- Manage your sponsor-CRO relationships - Sponsors and CROs will be sharing real life experiences with their TMFs so you can learn how to optimise this relationship.
- Secure senior management buy-in - Attend interactive sessions and hear how you can get your senior management on board!
- Move towards automisation and AI - Look towards the future and how automisation and AI has the opportunity to transform your TMF processes.
Good mix of experience from different perspectives (sponsors, CROs, MHRA) made the event extremely valuable. Overall level of expertise and experience of all speakers was very high!
I am so glad I did not miss this one! Highly relevant content, very helpful. Overall, a high standard of people ready to interact and discuss.
I learned more about TMFs this week than I ever have. It was very informative on a practical level.
Early Confirmed 2020 Speakers Include:
- Karin Liljeberg, Director Clinical Operations, Ascelia Pharma
- Jamie Toth, Head of TMF Operations, Daiichi Sankyo
- Gergana Koutsarova, Global TMF Process Owner, AstraZeneca
- Padma Iyer, Senior Manager, Clinical Operations, Eisai
- Pawel Rucki, Senior Manager, TMF Operations, GW Pharma
- Brenda Brown, Director, TMF Operations Lead, Pfizer
- Mary MacDonald, Director, GCP Quality Assurance, Radius Health
- Sarah Neglo, Clinical Research Associate, Chiesi
- Rebecca Halbur, Senior TMF Manager, Biogen
- Milos Stojkovic, Senior Safety Specialist, Global Medical Affairs, Smith & Nephew
- Elke Ufer, Quality Manager Compliance, Grunenthal
- Nancy Meyerson-Hess, Chief Compliance and Regulatory Officer, eMQT
- Sarah Dean, Director, TMF Operations, Syneos Health
- Monica Alaimo, Director, TMF Operations, Syneos Health
- Eldin Rammell, Chairman of the Board of Directors, HSRAA
- Russell Joyce, HSRAA Director, HSRAA
Training Course & Workshop Day
: 14th SeptemberMain Conference
: 15th & 16th September
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.