What to expect in 2020?
Following on from the success of 2019, the 2020 Future Laboratory Informatics Forum
will focus on practical solutions and strategies that will enable you to transform your data management, informatics systems utilisation and R&D processes.
This year's forum will be an industry focused, hands-on discussion focused on how to best integrate and utilise your informatics systems across global networks and internal stakeholders.
With our brand new pre-conference Innovation Day at the Merck Darmstadt campus, you will leave this year's forum with a practical and real world demonstration of the 'Lab of the Future' alongside two days of industry focused discussions on the challenges and opportunities presented by future informatics technologies, and the best-in-industry strategies to implement for effective data management and compliance alongside your laboratory's digital transformation programmes.
By Industry, For Industry
- Based on 30+ in-depth industry research calls, our 2020 agenda will address your biggest informatics challenges in one industry leading, hands-on platform
- Join a curated and end-to-end program taking you from informatics integration to laboratory compliance and implementation of practical digitalisation projects. This year's forum is your one stop shop for enhancing your informatics capabilities as the industry moves towards the 'Lab of the Future'
- Get involved in the industries most knowledge led and strategy focused conference that ensures you can leverage the insights and expertise of every session to leave with answers and strategies for all of your biggest informatics challenges
End-To-End Informatics Optimisation
- With an end-to-end programme of industry challenges, our programme addresses your ongoing Data Management and Data Integrity challenges whilst paving the way for the Lab of the Future with a focus on enhancing your Communication and Collaboration strategies and transitioning towards the 'Lab 4.0'
- Hear from a cross-industry panel including Eli Lilly, Lundbeck, Syngenta and Takeda on what the 'Digital Revolution' really looks like in practice and where your data management strategies can be leveraged to enhance system capabilities
- Engage in discussions centered around the ongoing data integrity challenges with our brand new, in-conference informatics integrity workshop addressing the needs of both quality and R&D with practical, real-world solutions and industry benchmarking
Industry Leading Engagement To Increase Your Tangible Takeaways
- This event is tightly focused on networking, market analysis, product research and learning opportunities for senior executives
- All attendees participate actively across the forum, with case studies, think-tanks, brainstorming sessions, tech demonstrations and panel discussions - generating unparalleled industry engagement and product development opportunitiesTest future product development with the leading cross-industry informatics experts giving you real time feedback on their challenges and system needs to help guide your market penetration strategy
Early 2020 Speakers:
- Laura Williams, Discovery Biology Technology Lead, Pharma 4.0 Business Engagement Lead, GSK
- Pedro Ivo Guimaraes, Senior Scientist - Large Molecule Discovery Informatics, Roche
- Felix Muller, Senior Business Analyst and Data Scientist, CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine
- Cindy Novak, Mgr I, IT, Shire
- Eric De Maesschalck, Assistant Director, Head of Global e-Analytics, Corporate Analytical Sciences, UCB
- Dora Endreffy, Senior Manager, QA, GBS QA Quality Governance Risk & Compliance, Global Records Manager, ICON
- Rik Pepermans, Former - IT Innovation Lead, R&D IT Evangelist, Former - Unilever
- Richard Caron, Associate Director, Global MQIT, Eli Lilly - pending final confirmation
- Andreas Steinbacher, R&D Informatics and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Leader for Lab Automation, Roche
- Siri Segalstad, Founder, Segalstad Consulting
- Dave Redding, Quality Compliance Support Group Leader, Perrigo
- Matthias Freundel, Group Lead - Informatics Project Manager, Faunhofer
- Burkhard Schaefer, Head of BSSN, Merck
- Plamen Petrov, Principal Informatics Scientist, Lundbeck
- Ramon Lopez, System Analyst, Syngenta
- Christian Kuechenthal, Head of LANEXO, Merck
- Haydn Boehm, Head of Commercial Marketing, Digital Lab Productivity Solutions, Merck Group
Pre Conference workshop and early registration
: Tuesday 15th SeptemberConference days:
Wednesday 16th - Thursday 17th September 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.