Like many, your company may have invested heavily in bringing the workforce up to speed with agile, automating processes with the latest intelligent software, and driven a customer-centric mind-set. But getting a strategic level 30,000 ft. view of the organization, that is end-to-end, precise, and in real-time, is imperative to measuring, monitoring and achieving a return on these investments. Having complete transparency of your operational performance is vital in identifying bottlenecks and siloes, selecting candidates for automation, managing risk, continuously improving processes, and achieving your business transformation objectives.
BPM and data analytics tools alone are no longer sufficient for senior executives managing complex business transformations. For showing stakeholders a multi-perspective approach to the business, where your processes and workforce are serving your organization in the most productive and cost-efficient way possible, Business Process Intelligence
has become the new gold standard to visualize, analyse and optimize the business landscape. Process Intelligence Live 2020
joins senior executives in OPEX, digital transformation and innovation fields, to explore strategies and insights through deep-dive case studies and interactive panel discussions. Learn how businesses can achieve the highest level of granular operational insight across the enterprise, to fully realize your strategic OPEX objectives
Main Themes Include:
- The Step-Guide to Implementing BPI and Materializing Transformation ROI
- Deliver Value to Stakeholders, Customers & The Workforce
- Leveraging New Found Intelligence to Make Smart Strategic Decisions
- Level-Up BPM & Data Analytics to Strategic Process Intelligence
5 reasons to attend
- Hear the best case studies from across the globe
- Assess the latest technological innovations
- No travel costs or time out of the office necessary
- *It is 100% free to attend for all in-house practitioners
- Access the content on demand and watch in your own time
How Online Events Work
- Step 1: Register - Click on any of the register buttons on this page. Enter your information and secure your place
- Step 2: Confirmation email - This will be dispatched upon registration and will contain login information
- Step 3: Schedule time - Mark some time in your calendar when you can be free of distractions or watch with colleagues
- Step 4: Watch the event - Click the link in the confirmation email and prepare questions for our industry-leading speaker
- Fernando Nunes, Senior Process Automation Architect, MAN Energy Solutions
- Pierre-Frederic Barriere, Process Mining Director, GSK
- Heymen Jansen, Group Vice President, Head of Advanced Process Analytics, ABB
- Bill Jobes, CEO, Jobes Technology
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Digital Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.