The Premier Meeting Ground for the International Air Defence Community
The future of air and missile defence will be characterised by a full spectrum of threats. With adversary advancements in ballistic missiles technology, next generation aircraft, and unmanned aerial systems utilising a variety of enhanced capabilities including stealth, manoeuvring re-entry vehicles, decoys, and jamming devices, the need to rapidly evolve air defence structures has become a necessity for all defence forces.
The Full Spectrum Air Defence conference
will reinvigorate the conversation, addressing the full scale, range and structures of air defence. Led by senior air defence commanders, research and development specialists, and industry partners, we will determine strategy, technological advancements, integration, and approaches for international cooperation across the full air defence spectrum, ensuring the response to existing and emerging threats remains unified and effective.Full Spectrum Air Defence
has become the chosen meeting ground for the international air defence community, bringing together both industry and military to address threat.
With ever increasing threats from state and non-state actors alike, the need for an immediate global response has never been greater.
Key themes include:
- How can air defenders be aided by the OEM and systems integrators to smooth the transition from legacy to contemporary assets?
- In what ways can nations increase the integration of air defence assets across air, land and sea, in an effort to create a seamless reactive capability to dealing with threats areas across the spectrum
- As threats become more varied with the development of low slow small uas to hypersonic glide vehicles, what options are there for multi-model air defence systems to engage a range of targets? What are the benefits and limitations of futuristic technology, such as directed energy
- What lessons can be transferred between GBAD commanders in different regions of the world, in terms of meeting operational challenges?
"The base tour was excellent, plus the event allowed presentations from countries and discussions about radar and missile integration"
VProgram Manager, ASELAN
"The staff at IQPC stood out as they were attentive to all the attendees needs and responded to each question with respect and attention"
Director, Business Development, BAE Systems
"A great opportunity to meet relevant players in the field of ISR and security affairs"
Image Analyst, SatCen
Technical Consultant, Norconsult Telematics
"Great insight on western IADS capabilities and weaknesses"
Intel Analyst, US Air Force
- Colonel (Retd.) David Shank, Former Commander, U.S. Army Air Defense Artillery School, US Army
2022 Early Confirmed Speakers
- Jeremy Quin, Minister of State for Defence Procurement, Her Majesty's Government
- Major General Sean Gainey, Director, Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office/Director of Fires, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, US Army
- Air Vice Marshal Lincoln Taylor, Chief of Staff Capability, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Kazimierz Dynski, Chief of Air and Missile Defense Department, Polish Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Enrique Silvela Díaz-Criado, Commander, Spanish Army Air Defence Command, Spanish Army
- Brigadier General Bernd Stöckman, Head of Department "Operation", Air Force Command, German Armed Forces
- Marcia Holmes, Deputy Director, Hypersonics, Directed Energy, Space and Rapid Acquisition, US Army
- Colonel Graham Taylor, Commander, 7 Air Defence Group, British Army
- Colonel Mikael Beck, Commanding Officer, Air Defence Regiment, Swedish Army
- Thomas Doss, Assistant Program Executive Officer, International, PEO Missiles and Space
- Colonel Stefan Kern, Defence Planning Office, Bundeswehr
- Colonel Peter Gielen, Chief of Staff, Netherlands Defence Academy
- Colonel Curtis King, Incoming Commandant, US Army Air Defense Artillery School, US Army
- Group Captain Gary Darby MSc RAF, Responsible Senior Officer for C-UAS and Head Joint C-UAS Team, UK Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Romaric De Poncins, Chief of Strategic Studies Division, French Air and Space Force
- Colonel Bruce Bredlow, Deputy Commander, 10th Army Air & Missile Defense Command, US Army
- Colonel Emmanouil Panou, Lead, Concept and Development Branch, NATO IAMD COE
- Dr Uzi Rubin, Former Director, Israel Missile Defense Organization
- Mr Brian "Bear" Lihani, Deputy Chief, Aerospace Warning Branch, HQ NORAD
- Juan Tarazona, Programme Manager , Communications, Air and Missile Defence, NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
- Thomas Withington, Consultant, Electronic Warfare, Radar and Military Communications Specialist
- Zak Kallenborn, Policy Fellow, Schar School of Policy and Government, George Mason University
- Joe DeAntona, Requirements and Capabilities Executive, Land Warfare & Air Defense, Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Kjell Alexander Paulke Larsen, Manager, Business Development, Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
- Martin Broomhead, UK Lead, D-Fend Solutions
- Dr Michael Ruppel, Naval & Ground Radars Product Family Manager, Hensoldt
- Pablo Nava, Requirements and Capabilities Associate Director, Land Warfare & Air Defense, Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Tom Driscoll PhD, Co-Founder and CTO, Echodyne
- Bill Haraka, Vice President Defence & Security at Robin Radar Systems, Robin Radar Systems
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY
: +44 207 937 7211Webite Group Rate
: Standard rooms for £169.99 per night, Including breakfast and VAT.Reservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on this link
. We have reserved a selection of Standard Rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability.