Our Clean Energy Finance Europe conference
will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (Investors, CEO’s, Finance Directors, and Technology Experts,) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
- Economic outlook on the key issues facing the markets and approaches taken for the future
- Exploring investable technologies from leading markets in renewable fields
- Uncovering the latest technical advancements and commercial investment opportunities in tidal energy
- In depth market analysis of energy storage and the integrated grid including batteries, and hydrogen technology
- Latest European policy updates impacting investment decisions
- Developments and prospective on the re-regulated future.
- Find out what the CFD auction design and applications scheme means for investors and future contracting
- Assessing innovative financing options for renewables in Europe
- Addressing responses to the dynamic market, and implications for investors, policy makers, and businesses.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- David Healey, United Nations Economic Comission for Europe
- Dr Armin Sandhoevel, Allianz Global Investors
- Janis Hoberg, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Anton West, RWE Innogy GmbH
- Bill Rogers, The Green Investment Bank
- Danson Michael Joseph, Jaguar Land Rover
- Ruben Bach, SVS Capital Partners GmbH
- Giampaolo Panizio, The National Grid (UK)
- Olivia Bernard, Ferrostaal Capital GmbH
- Michael T. Davies, Eversheds LLP
- L Warren Pimm, Sustainable Development Capital
- Mark Henderson, Temporis Capital LLP
- Mike O’Niell, ELpower
- Sean Kidney, Climate bonds Initiative
- Guillaume Flueti, Lloyds Bank
- Tom James, Navitas Resources
- Tim Cornelius, Atlantis
- Rik Vreys, Hydrogenics
- Mary Walsh, Camborne Capital Group Ltd
- Azad Camyab, Pearlstone Energy
- Neil Z. Auerbach, Hudson Clean Energy Partners
- Massimo Resta, Zouk Capital LLP
- Alejandro Ciruelos, Santander Global Banking & Markets
- Tony Coveney, Thomas Lloyd Group PLC
- Andrew Buglass, Buglass Energy Advisory
- Dr Steven Fawkes, Investor Confidence Programme & Principle at EnergyPro Ltd
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
- Private equity investors
- Commercial banks
- Merchant Banks
- Venture Capital funds
- Infrastructure Funds
- Project Developers
- Development Banks
- Private funds & insurance companies
- Senior Economists
- Technical energy experts
VenueVenue to be confirmed
London, United Kingdom