Helicopter Technology Eastern Europe 2016
returns for a second successful year, this time to Budapest Hungary in May 2016.
Our inaugural event was recognized for excellence by many leading defence forces in both central and eastern Europe and hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other event in Europe.
As Eastern Europe and The Baltic States continue to be a key focus for defence equipment upgrades, the rotary fleet remains a key asset in both domestic and international military operations and therefore a focused conference is essential to ensure continued advancement of capability, equipment and joint interoperability.
Taking place on the 19th and 20th of May in Budapest Hungary, at no other event will you get the opportunity to meet so many heads of Air Force and Helicopter Programme Managers.
Benefits of Attending
The participants Helicopter Technology Eastern Europe 2016 will be the most senior decision makers responsible for modernising and procuring new military helicopters, as well as some the of regions most experienced operators of rotary craft, all meeting to demonstrate their intentions for advancing capability and laying down foundations of future collaboration and standardisation between nations.
If you are interested in developing business in this key market, don't miss the opportunity to brand yourself in front of those who will be shaping Central and Eastern Europe's military helicopter capability.
The audience will include, but not be limited to:
- Commanders of Air Force
- Deputy Commanders Air Force
- Commanders of National Helicopter Forces
- Directors of Capability Planning
- National Armaments Directors
- Helicopter Programme Managers
- Heads of Army Aviation
- Heads of Strategy and Defence Planning
- Commanders of Air Systems
- Directors of Procurement
- Chief Scientists/Defence Research Agencies
- Andrew Gray, Helicopter Programme Manager, European Defence Agency
- Brigadier General Miroslav Korba, Commander Air Force , Slovakian Air Force
- Colonel Christopher Waters, Commander, 12th Combat Aviation Brigade, US Army
- Colonel Domenico Fanelli, Porgramme Manager EPRC, European Air Group
- Colonel Harold Boekholt, Head of Helicopter Operations Branch, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Jiri Vavra, Head of Air Force Development Department, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Peder Soderstrom, Cheif of The Swedish Helicopter Wing, Swedish Air Force
- Commander Erik Ohrn, Commander 3rd Helo Detachment, Sw Helicopter Wing, Swedish Air Force
- Cyril Goutard, Tiger ProgrammeManager, OCCAR
- Lt. Colonel Henrik Kanstrup, Chief of Operations , Royal Danish Air Force
- Major General Antonio Bettelli, Commander for Aviation, Italian Army
- Major General Bohuslav Dvorak, Former Deputy Chief of General Staff , Czech Armed Forces
- Major General Pistriuha Valentyn, Chief of Army Aviation, Ukraine Armed Forces , Ukraine Ministry Of Defense
- Major General Richard Felton, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command
- Marko Gruden, Helicopter Programme Manager, Armament Project Management Division, Slovenian Ministry of Defence
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who should attend
- Military Helicopter Programme Managers and Leaders
- Helicopter Manufacturers
- Helicopter Engine Manufacturers
- Integrated Mission Systems
- Sensor Technology Providers
- Weapons System Experts
- Protective Systems
VenueNovotel Budapest Centrum
Rákóczi út 43-45