Our 7th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit 2016
will explore the ongoing developments of turning waste CO2 into profitable, commercially viable opportunities. With insights from key industry players from pilot stage to full scale entities, the conference will address both the technical and commercial aspects of CO2 utilisation in Europe and across the globe. This edition aims to highlight the changes post COP21 addressing challenges & opportunities in framework across CO2 emitting industries such as Industrial Manufacturing, Power to Gas/Liquids, Fuel, Petrochemical, Chemical, Urea, Algae and Power/Energy.
The conference is designed to appeal to professionals interested in learning about the commercial future of carbon dioxide utilisation. If you are looking for a comprehensive progress update on the global CO2 Utilisation
industry, including growth outlook and updates on the latest technological advancements, then look no further than our 7th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
- Policies Mitigating CO2 Emissions
- Valley of Hope: Post COP21 & Impact on CO2 Utilisation
- Holistic Evaluation Using Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- CO2 as Feedstock for Chemicals & Plastics
- Carbonate Mineralization for Building & Industrial Uses
- CO2 to Fuels
- CO2 Utilisation Game Changers: Discovering Innovative R&D Concepts
Exclusive Site Visit: IFP Energies Nouvelles
Lyon, France. Tuesday 18th October 2016
CO2 Capture (Chemical Looping Combustion and de-mixing solvent), EOR CO2, CO2 Electro reduction facilities.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
- Maria Velkova, Policy Officer, CCS And FQD, European Commission
- Colin Hills, Professor of Environment and Materials Engineering, University Of Greenwich Chatham Maritime
- Ahmed Belghazi, Research Program Manager, Total
- Thomas Haas, Vice President Science & Technology, Evonik
- Youssef Travaley, Senior Project Manager – SCOT Project, Greenwin
- Simon Waddington, Market Development Manager, Novomer
- David Addison, Earth Challenge Manager, Virgin Management Ltd
- Ralph-Uwe Dietrich, Research Area Manager Alternative Fuels, German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- Christian Von Olshausen, Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Sunfire GmbH
- Frédérique Bouillot, R&D Engineer, Recoval
- Christoph Guertler, Head Of The Catalysis Program, Covestro
- Andy Roeloffzen, Project Manager, Twence
- Mark Lawrence, Managing Scientific Officer, Institute For Advanced Sustainability Studies E.V (IASS)
- Valentin Batteiger, Senior Expert Solar Fuels Research, Bauhaus Luftfahrt E.V.
- Siw Fredriksen, Advisor, Norner AS
- Tom Thompson, Chairman & CEO, Enviro Ambient
- Christian Richard, PCC Developer In-situ, Independent Inventor & Consultant
The agenda is available as PDF under dwonloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Attend
The conference is designed to appeal to professionals interested in learning about the commercial future of carbon dioxide utilisation. If you are looking for a comprehensive progress update on the global CO2 Utilisation industry, including growth outlook and updates on the latest technological advancements, then look no further than our 7th Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit.
VenueVenue to be confirmed