There has never been a more critical time for oil and gas companies to eliminate sources of risk and value loss. We'll show you how to make it happen.Join over 100 Asset Managers, Operations and HSE Leaders and Heads of Operational Excellence at the 7th Annual Operational Excellence in Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Summit, taking place in Abu Dhabi April 25-27, 2017.
You'll walk away with the tools you need to:
- Improve Workforce Efficiency
- Leverage Technology to Drive out Operations Costs
- Deliver Capital and Maintenance Projects with Less Risk and Superior Return
- Create a Culture of Operational Excellence - and Identify the Culture Gaps that are Affecting Safety, Quality and Reliability
- Strengthen your Core Operating Processes - including Process and Human Safety and Environmental Performance - to Drive Enterprise Transformation
- Leverage Data in Process-Oriented Systems to Fast Track Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Balance Cost, Performance and Risk to Maximise the Value of your Facilities and Assets
- Leverage your Operations Management System to Drive Higher Performance
- Reduce Cost and Complexity Across your Entire Value Chain
- Maintain Asset Integrity in a Low $/barrel Environment
Making the commitment to performance excellence today - to emerge lean, agile and more competitive tomorrow.
Drive step-changes in performance now by:
- Realising the connection between safe operations and efficient operations
- Finding untapped cost efficiencies
- Leveraging technology to drive out operations costs
- Maintaining asset integrity in today's low $/barrel Environment
- Improving project performance
- Creating a culture of high reliability
Vice President, Operations Equate Petrochemicals
''Very valuable. I am certainly going to encourage future attendance.''
Director, Continuous Improvement Marathon Petroleum
''The OpEx event was well attended with new client opportunities for us. We plan to support future OpEx events.''
Head of Business Development ROLTA
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Abu Dhabi, UAE
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.Pre-Conference Workshops - Monday May 15th 2017
- Workshop A: Responding to margin erosion: Achieving cost out maturity now
- Workshop B: Rightsizing Operational Excellence: Reducing complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Workshop C: Digital Transformation: Leveraging your data to drive out operations costs
- Workshop D: Systematic improvement: Leveraging your Operations Management System to drive high performance
- Workshop E: Achieving Operational Excellence through effective, reliable information management
- Workshop F: Human Factors and Procedure Management: Increasing reliability with next generation procedures
- Workshop G: Gaining business value from Operational Excellence
- Workshop H: Maintaining asset integrity in a low $/ barrel price environment
- Including: Morning & Afternoon Networking Break, Networking Luncheon
- Including: Morning Networking Break, Networking Lunch
The draft agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Hisham Abdul Raheem, Head- Streamlining and Transformation, Technology and Innovation, Tasnee
- Bjarte Bogsnes, VP, Performance Management Development, Statoil
- Josť Pires, Global Vice President and Director of Business Excellence, Black & Veatch
- Mahendra Kumar Rastogi, Vice President, Inspection and Reliability, Bharat Oman Refineries
- Muhammad Salim Jandula, General Manager, Partner Operated Asset, Pakistan Petroleum Limited
- Thomas Aas Saethre, Vice President, Asset Integrity, Oceaneering
- Derek Middlemas, Chief Executive Officer, Digatex
Related Market Research on ASDReports