Oleofuels 2017 will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in-depth discussions and analysis of today`s European & global policies and regulations, updates on feedstock availability & sourcing strategies, followed by cutting-edge technology & chemistry innovations, providing an informative and balanced approach for participants from across the entire supply chain.
- The Renewable Energy Directive II - a Detailed Outlook on European Policy and European Targets Post 2020
- Extensive Analysis of Biodiesel Market in Poland
- European Oleofuels Industry in Global Context
- European Oleofuels Markets; National Experiences across Europe
- Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) and Hydroprocessed Esters and Fatty Acids (HEFA) Production in Europe: Current Status & Future Trends
- European Oleofuels Industry - Key Issues & Local Challenges
- Thorough Review of Oleofuels Feedstock for First Generation & Advanced Generation Oleofuels
- Feedstocks Availability: First Generation & Advanced Oleofuels Sourcing
- Latest Advancements in Chemistry & Technology in Biodiesel Production
Site VisitDuring the afternoon of Tuesday 27th June 2017, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit LOTOS Biopaliwa's Biodiesel Plant in Czechowice-Dziedzice in Poland.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first-served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
Who should attend:Senior Oleofuels producing companies (first & advanced generation), feedstock producers & suppliers, regulatory and policy officers, industry analysts and logistics experts, researchers, fuel additive suppliers, environmental organisations, key industry associations.
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Krakow, PolandThe agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Conference Chair: Ian Waller, Managing Director, FiveBarGate Consultants Ltd.
- Ruta Baltause, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Gene Gebolys, CEO & President, World Energy Alternatives
- Adam Stepien, Director General, Polish Chamber of Biofuels
- Robert Gmyrek, General Director, BZK Group
- Kristell Gouizouarn, Sustainable Development Director, Groupe Avril
- Javier Vila, Country Manager, REG Energy Europe
- Nuno Correia, COO, PRIO Energy
- Spyros Kiartzis, Director Alternative Energy Sources & New Technology, Hellenic Petroleum
- Florian Gollin, Sales Manager, EcoMotion
- Dickon Posnett, Development Director, Argent Energy
- Raf Verdonck, Independent Expert, TOTCO
- Bruce Ross, Managing Director, Ross Gordon Consultants
- Marcel van Heesewijk, CEO & Founder, Invenstancia
- Dr Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC
- Detlef Evers, Managing Director, MVAK
- Bharadwaj Kummamuru, Project Officer, World Bioenergy Association
- Dr Aldo Bosetti, Project Manager, ENI
- Delfina Rogowska, KZR INiG System Office Manager, Oil & Gas Institute
- Peter Juergens, Managing Director, REDcert
Related Market Research on ASDReports