Key areas this symposium will address:
- Maintaining critical capabilities and competencies, aligned with RDA priorities, to rapidly develop, test, and field CBRN defensive capabilities
- Organization of Data to Support Decision Making at Multiple Levels of Leadership
- Homeland Security CBRN reorganization update
- Maintaining Biosurveillance Systems
- Public Heath IT & Biomedical interoperability with legacy healthcare
- Warfighter Protection and Reducing interference with operational platforms and communications
- Advanced Threat Decontamination
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight - Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Civil & DoD CBRN community today.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to Chemical and Biological Defense, Detection & Disease Surveillance, Integrated Logistics Support Center, training, as well as Contamination Avoidance, and Transformational Medical Technologies
Impact: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Symposium questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N. Fairfax St
There is NO parking available at the Conference Center, and street parking is limited to 2 hours.
Crowne Plaza Hotel : 901 North Fairfax St. – same side of the street as the Learning Center/United Way Building. $20 MAX per day. There are both above and underground parking lots available.
SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at ($150-$199 per night) Please identify that you are with Defense Strategies Institute to receive your discount or use the following link: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/rates/rate.html?propertyID=90&rp=SN:428957,,,&language=en_US&IM=SALP_BOOK_90_SETDSI_SI_NAD
(Two walking blocks from the Mary M. Gates Learning Center.)The preliminary agenda is available as PDF under dwonloads at the right side of the page.
2017 Speakers Include
- Major General Richard J. Gallant, Commanding General, Joint Task Force Civil Support (JTF-CS)
- Rear Admiral Scott B. Jerabek, Deputy Director, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Joseph L. Corriveau, Ph.D., SES, Director, U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
- Daniel McCormick, Deputy Executive Officer, JPEO-CBD
- Dr. John Fischer, Director, Chemical and Biological Defense Division, HSARPA
- Dr. L. Wayne Brasure, Director, DHS Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
- Dr. Michael V. Walter, BioWatch Program Manager, Office of Health Affairs, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Related Market Research on ASDReports