Key Topics Include:
- Global Updates on Algae Trade
- LCA and Techno-Economic Analysis
- Market Establishment with High Value Applications Cultivation
- Efforts towards Economically Efficient Technologies
- Microalgae in Chemicals, Commodity & Speciality Feeds
- Waste Water Treatment
- Algae: The Future of Food?
- Advantages of Algae in Nutraceuticals & Cosmetics
- Industry Case Studies: What Can We Learn from Both Successes & Failures?
Exclusive Site Visit: Camporosso Archimede Ricerche facility (APG group)A day prior the conference, a limited number of summit delegates will have a unique opportunity to join an exclusive site visit to the Camporosso Archimede Ricerche facility (APG group) (Ligurian Riviera, Italy).
Camporosso site is a fully integrated microalgae, energy and biorefinery plant, designed and developed to be an advanced sustainable production unit, energetically independent. Site planning criterium was to develop different technologies to obtain a flexible system suitable for the cultivation of several strains of microalgae maintaining sustainable concept.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit, although places are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Attend?
- Algae end market users in cosmetics, flavours, nutrition, animal feed, food and many more
- Algae producers & cultivation plant owners and operators
- Leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing
- Plant engineers and constructors, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors
VenueLe Méridien Nice
1 Promenade des Anglais
Nice, 06046 France
Phone: +33 (0)4 97 03 44 44
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Frank Rogalla, Innovation And Technology Director, FCC Aqualia
- John R. Benemann, CEO, MicroBio Engineering
- Silvia Fluch, Managing Director, Partner, COO, Ecoduna Production-GmbH
- Olivier Lepine, Managing Director, AlgoSource
- Klaus Riediger, Senior Expert In The Official Food Control, AGES- Austrian Agency For Health And Food Safety
- Silvio Mangini, Technical Director, Archimede Ricerche Srl
- Jörg Ullmann, Managing Director / Scientific Project Manager, Roquette Klötze
- Per Møller, Project Manager, Kalundborg Kommune
- Nigel Baldwin, Director Of Scientific & Regulatory Consulting Europe, Intertek Scientific & Regulatory
- Federico G Witt, Production Director, AlgaEnergy
- Alexandra Mosch, Managing Director, MIAL
- Javier Fernandez, Fundacion Atlantida
- Heikki Hyttinen, Head of Sales, Subitec GmbH
- Sammy Boussiba, Head, Microalgal Biotechnology Lab., Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev
- Syed Isa Syed Alwi, Group CEO, Algaetech Group Of Companies
- Fritz Wintersteller, Director Business Development, Schott AG
- Senior Representative, Plastica Alfa S.r.l.
- Ian Watson, Research: Algae Biodiesel Production, University of Glasgow
- Michael Melkonian, Professor, Universität Zu Köln
Related Market Research on ASDReports