The European Solar PV Asset Management Forum will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the sector to discuss what is next for Solar in Europe.
We understand that AM & O&M is at the heart of project development therefore we shall discuss solar asset management (AM), operations and maintenance (O&M) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference shall also address the factors that influence AM and O&M, such as hardware, build design and environment, performance management and optimization.
- Identify the optimum maintenance strategy
- Hear the best practices & raising standards for o&m
- Explore the latest technical innovations in o&m alongside lessons learned from other sectors
- Establish the main causes of asset failure and how can I prevent them?
- Specify which types of failure have the biggest impact on productivity?
- How to avoid catastrophic failure of the technical components through O&M practice?
- Learn when is it more cost effective to carry out O&M in-house rather than working with OEMs?
- Identify how are other companies reducing their O&M costs whilst delivering better solar farm performance?
Key Topics Include
- European Outlook: The Evolving Role of Solar
- PV production Trends
- Raising standards in grid -scale O&M
- What the Owner/Investor's are looking for
- O&M Best Practices in a Rapidly Changing Market
- Plant Optimization Driven by Data: Plant Control, Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Interdependancy of Asset Management and Operations & Maintenance
- Performance Management, Optimisation & Forecasting
- Driving LCOE Reductions in Utility-scale PV
Who Attends?You can expect to meet owner/operator concentrated attendees including the following:
- Installers and Integrators
- Project Developers / EPC Contractors
- Manufacturers and System Suppliers
- Investors and Analysts
- Government Officials / Policy Makers
VenueVenue to be confirmed
London, United KingdomThe agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Valerio Pelizzi, Head of Asset Management EMEA, Canadian Solar Inc.
- Fergus Helliwell, Assistant Fund Manager – Infrastructure and Renewable Energy, Aviva Investors
- Arnoud Klaren, Senior Manager, Foresight Group
- Frank Niendorf, General Manager (Europe) Jinko Solar
- Ulrike Jahn, R & D Senior Expert, TÜV Rheinland AG
- Matteo Riccieri, Chief Operating Officer, RTR Rete Rinnovabile
- Santiago Estrada, International Business Developer, 3E
- Miguel Matias, Member Of EPCG, (Energy Performance Contracting Group)
- Edmee Kelsey, CEO, 3Megawatt
Related Market Research on ASDReports