Investing in Cyber now to Prevent Lost Revenue LaterIn today's increasingly complex world, cyber attacks are a known threat that plagues each and every industry. The Oil and Gas sector is no different. Each and every day, someone is trying to break in, steal something that isn't theirs, and get back out undetected. The only thing that stops them from achieving these goals are the IT and Security departments. They are the last, best hope for a secure system.
Over the last few years, however, the industry has taken a term for the worse. Companies downsized, profits shrunk, and at times - Cyber Security priorities were lost altogether. The cyber outlook wasn't positive. .
There is always a positive side, however. The industry has stabilized, profits are growing once again, and little by little - value is being discovered in having effective cyber security. The future is once again bright and full of possibilities.
At the route of it, that is what we are talking about. The Future. The future of what safety looks like in this ever evolving industry. Does it stop at hardhats and guard rails, or is it something more? This educational event gives you the information nessecary to go back to your organization and ask for more resources, more buy-in, and more support then ever before. It gives you up to date knowledge on the latest cyber threats and helps you learn about what your collegaues in other companies are doing. Join us. This is one event that you don't want to miss.
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.Workshop Day: Monday, June 26, 2017
- WORKSHOP A: Viewing Cyber Security through the Lens of Safety and Risk Prevention
- WORKSHOP B: Developing and Implementing Effective User Awareness Training Programs
- WORKSHOP C: Identifying and Undermining the Cyber Kill Chain before it Causes Harm
- WORKSHOP D: OPERATION: HACKER ATTACK
- Including: Demo Drive and Morning Networking Break, Networking Luncheon, Afternoon Networking & Refreshment Break
- Including: Morning Networking & Refreshment Break, Networking Luncheon, Afternoon Networking Break
The draft agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
2017 Early Confirmed Speakers
- Kamal Khan, Senior Auditor, Saudi Aramco
- Ms. Sarah Urbanowicz, CISO, Hess Corporation
- Roberta Jones, Senior VP Business Process Improvement & CIO, Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Jamie Cutler, VP & CIO, QEP Resources
- James Gaulke, VP Information Technology, PDC Energy
- Stuart Wagner, Director, IT Security & Compliance, Enterprise Products
- Kent Knudsen, Supervisor of Information Security, Plains All American Pipeline
- Chris Shipp, Chief Information Security Officer, Flior Federal Petroleum Operations, Contractor to the US Dept. of Energy
- Keshava Rangarajan, Chief Architect, Landmark, Halliburton
- Michael Lewis, External Requirements Analyst, Chevron
- Wayne Sutherland, Director, IT Security & Compliance, Baker Hughes
- James McCarthy, National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Tim McCreight, Information Technology Security Council Chair, ASIS International
- Alvaro Cardenas, Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science, University of Texas at Dallas
- Anantha Bangalore, Chief Architect,SCIT Labs
- Satyam Priyadarshy, Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
- Julie Snyder, Lead Security & Privacy Engineer, MITRE
- Manoj Tripathi, Security Architect, Independent
- John McLaughlin, Senior Security Architect; QRadar Security Intelligence, IBM
- Mounil Patel, Principal Sales Engineer, Mimecast
- Jeffrey Cornelius, Executive Vice President, Darktrace
- Mike McConnell, Senior Advisory Board Member, Securonix
- Dwight Agriel, Cyber Security Solutions Engineer, GE WURLDTECH
Related Market Research on ASDReports