The conference will bring together senior representatives and stakeholders from the utilities sector and address the challenges of digitisation in the industry. The two-day event will give attendees an insight into business cases, technological advancements and related financial aspects which affect utility companies now and will do so in the future.
Through discussion and interactive networking sessions, Digital Utilities Europe 2017 will allow you to explore successful digitization of business using the most recent of case studies.
The conference will also provide an insight into the latest development strategies, innovations, cyber security and customer experience whilst analysing the possible consequences of operational challenges, the possibilities arising from the Internet of Things, smart home developments, the sharing economy, consumer produced energy, customer experience and much more.
Join us in London for this excellent informative and networking opportunity.
- Building Digital Utility & Digital Transformation
- Advancing Innovation In Utility Sector
- Development Of Digital Business Models
- New And Changing Markets Of Energy Retail
- Rationalising Value Of Digital Technology
- Data-Driven Utility Consumer Engagement In Digital Communities
- Leveraging Digital Platforms To Promote Digital Revolutions in Utilities
- Smart Grid Developments In Europe
- The Value of Brand For Utilities
- Consumer Trends in The Age of Mass Disruption
- The achievements with smart meter rollout across Europe
- Success With Digitisation, And What About Sustainability?
- Energy Efficiency In Smart Homes
- Latest Technological Innovations, Big Data And Smart Energy Analytics
- Cyber Security: Safety And Stability Of The Grids
VenueVenue to be confirmed
London, UKThe agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
- Jeroen Scheer, CTO/Leader Digital Strategy & Architecture, Alliander
- Agustín Delgado Martín, Director of Innovation Sustainability & Quality, Iberdrola
- Dr Jens Madrian, Former CFO, RWE/npower
- Stephen Marshall, Head of Digital Service Delivery, First Utility
- James Johnston, CEO and co-founder, Open Utility
- David Brooks, Commercial Director, Good Energy
- Brendan Leece, International Customer Experience Manager, E.ON Energy
- Myron Hrycyk, Former Group CIO, Severn Trent
- David Goldsby, Digital Innovation Manager, National Grid
- Lewis Richards, Researcher, Leading Edge Forum
- Moritz Borgmann, Partner, Apricum – The Cleantech Advisory
- Simon Skillings, Director, Trilemma UK
- David Healey, Partner, Analysys Mason
- Roelof Coster, Technical Consultant Pipeline Integrity & Inspection, DNV GL Oil & Gas
- Paul Duller, IM Consultancy Director, Tribal Group
- Qing-Chang Zhong, Professor in Energy and Power Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Rob Connell, Commercial Director, OlapCon
- Fereidoon Sioshansi, President, Menlo Energy
- Christoph Burger, Senior Associate Dean of Executive Education, ESMT
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager, EnBW
- Reinder Wolthuis, Senior Consultant and Project Manager Cyber Security, TNO
- Tabitha Crawford, SVP Innovation & Sustainability, Balfour Beatty Investments
- Sebastian Heumann, Project Leader, Platinion
- Martin Rapos, Energy and Mobility Director, Route Monkey in partnership with SSEDP
- Dr. Vassilis Nikolopoulos, CEO, Intelen