Cyber Security for ICS, DACH is the must attend event in the DACH region that will continue the tradition of the 3 successful ICS conferences in London, uniting both Control Systems Managers with Cyber Security Managers to continue to address the key challenges that both parties face when securing their industrial control systems.
Register now and interact with leading ICS Security professionals from across the DACH region from a range of industries and develop your best practices and security policies.
Attendees last year:
- Heard from leading industrial cyber security professionals and take the opportunity to audit your own ICS security strategies
- Gained an understanding of which tools are available to help with your fight against cyber threat actors
- Listened to presentations from the German, Swiss and Austrian authorities and prepare your internal policy on how to comply with regulations
- Hear from the regulators, and understand both their interpretation of the IT Security Act and their guidelines on how to monitor and control the quality of the cyber security solutions protecting these ICSs.
- Benefit from a panel of speakers with a wide range of expertise, including SCADA controllers, Plant Managers and Heads of Information Security, at some of the DACH region’s biggest companies, in sectors ranging from Energy to Transport to Manufacturing.
- Further your understanding of the current solutions available in the market and how they can protect your control systems from malicious intrusions.
- Hear an update on the developing cyber threats to ICSs, both human and technical, in the world today
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.
2016 Speakers included
- Dr Harald Niggemann, Cyber Security Strategist, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI)
- Klaus Beucher, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Philipp Irschik, Executive Advisor to the Board of Directors, Energie-Control Austria
- Marc Henauer, Head of MELANI Program, Swiss Federal Intelligence
- Gernot Ladstätter, Director Product Industrial Tool Systems Security, Airbus Group
- Eugenio Carlon, Head of Cyber Engineering Germany, Airbus Defence and Space
- Georg Bräuchle, Chief Market Officer and Managing Director, Marsh GmbH
- Ad Krikke, CISO, DSM
- Reto Amsler, CISO, SwissGrid
- Milka Kaneva, Account Manager, Darktrace
- Matthias Buchhorn, Head of Industrial Cyber Security, Bombardier Transportation GmBH
- Karl Waedt, Areva, Overall & Safety I&C Engineering / Cybersecurity
- Pierre Kobes, Product and Solution Security Officer, Siemens
- Trevor Goldman, Customer Solutions Engineer, Waterfall Security Solutions
- Steffan Schiffner, Network and Information Security Expert, ENISA
- Lukas Linke, Manager, Cyber Security, ZVEI
- Helmut Leopold, Head of Department, AIT (Austrian Institute of Technology)
- Dr Dennis-Kenji Kipker, Institute for Information, Health and Medical Law, Universität Bremen
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Fischer, Head of the IT-Security Group, University of Muenster
- Prof. Dr. Dieter Gollmann, Professor, Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg
- Marcel Kisch, Industrial Security Lead DACH, IBM Deutschland
Related Market Research on ASDReports