In an era of market uncertainties and limited spend, the role of a CMO is more than just a marketing leader. Now, more than ever, it is imperative for CMOs to become the heart and soul of their organisations, simply because their new roles decide on the future of an organisation. It is the fundamental core of what makes or breaks an organisation.
CMOs today face mounting pressure to transform into agile functions, functions ready to meet the ''Consumers of Tomorrow'', generate ROIs quicker than ever before, be at the frontier of service excellence and take on the role of strategic advisors to the executive committee. With each responsibility comes even greater challenges. These challenges, as difficult as they may be, would need to be addressed sooner rather than later because in this competitive world, there is no room for organisations to slack.
Marketers in leading organisations are moving faster than the speed of light, conquering consumers in unimaginable ways and building a rock solid reputation for themselves. But, what is left for those who are not even halfway through to reaching these sky high accomplishments? Equip yourself with all the right knowledge and skills in our prestigious MENA CMO 2017: Championing Digital Ecosystems
where you will be treated to a variety of winning case studies and expert presentations over the course of two days, guaranteed to help you build your marketing dream team.
- The Era of Limited Spend: Establishing Cost-Effective Marketing Strategies for Better Control of Your Overall Marketing Budgets
- Tales from the 21st Century: What Does It Take to be an Exceptional Storyteller?
- The Rise of the Content Creator 2.0: Creating Content that Converts
- Steering Your Company into a Digitally Driven Future by Earning a Seat on the Executive Committee and in the Boardroom
- Tricks of the Trade: Uncovering Ways to Optimise Marketing ROIs and Obtain Faster Results
- Staying in Power: Putting Yourself One Step Ahead of Your Competition through Highly Personalised, Data-Driven and Cross-Channel Campaigns
- Vivek Kumar, Honorary Chairman, CMO Council Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Guy Hughes-Wilson, Vice President of Sales, Western Europe, BBC Worldwide, UK
- Scott Goodson, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, StrawberryFrog, USA
- Muhammad Chbib, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Tajawal.com, UAE
- Warrick Godfrey, Senior Regional Marketing Director, Souq.com, UAE
- Anselm Mendes, Head of Marketing, Continental Group Insurance, UAE
- Haysam Fahmy, Head of Digital Marketing and Performance, Commercial Bank of Dubai, UAE
- Abdulla Mahmood, Director of Marketing and International Business Development, Al Ahli Holding Group, UAE
- Nipun Kapur, Head of Marketing and e-Commerce, Landmark Group, UAE
- Daniel Sale, Head of Digital Marketing, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Yousif Al Hawas, Executive Director, Business Development, National Water Company, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Representative, Careem, UAE
- Dr Waiel Said, E-Government Portfolio Director, ictQATAR / Malomatia, Qatar
- Andrew Hanna, Chief Commercial Officer, VIVA, Kuwait
- Tarek Moussawer, Head of Marketing, Virgin Megastore MENA, UAE
- Nitin Sharma, Director, Marketing Strategy, UAE Exchange, UAE
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend
Delegates will be drawn from marketing functions across all industries including but not limited to the following job titles:
- Vice Presidents
- Senior Managers
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Dubai, United Arab Emirates