Our 21st Maritime HR & Crew Management conference
will focus on how shipping companies have successfully coped with the increasing demands of regulations and technology on the modern seafarer’s skill set. Crew competence has never been more highly valued and in today’s climate making sure valuable crew are retained is an absolute priority. Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are meeting this challenge. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Regulatory Updates & Requirements
- Sourcing, Retention & Crew Leadership
- Challenges Connected to Seafarer Travel
- Cost Efficiency Versus Crew Quality
- Port State Control
- Advancements in Crew Communication
- Crew Training & Differences
- Up to Date Technology & Practices to Enhance Crew Welfare
- Keeping On-Board Accidents/ Incidents to a Minimum
- Insurance Challenges Connected to Seafarers
- Simon Frank, Head Of Maritime Personnel, HÖEGH LNG Fleet Management AS
- Torbjørn Eide, Vice President, Klaveness Ship Management AS
- Sanjay Bhavnavi, Director & C.O.O, MMS Maritime (India)
- Dwain Hutchinson, Deputy Director, The Bahamas Maritime Authority
- Kjetil Meling, Maritime Personnel Manager, SOLVANG ASA
- Norman Schmiedl, Crewing Director, Columbia Shipmanagement
- Pandula Ravindra Babu, Member Of Parliament, Government Of India
- Reuben Paul, Director, Center For Seafarers Welfare
- Johan Gahnstrom, Senior Manager, Marine, INTERTANKO
- Bridget Hogan, Director Of Publishing And Marketing, The Nautical Institute
- Robert Johnston, Managing Director, Crewsure Insurance Services Ltd.
- John Green, Director Of Development, Apostleship Of The Sea
- Roger Stone, Chaplain, Apostleship Of The Sea
- Konstantinos Oikonomou, Vice President & CEO, Marine Tours
- George Kyvernitis, General Manager/Partner, Kyvernitis Travel
- Stuart I. Ostrow, President, Maritime Payment Solutions, LLC
- Diamantis Pithis, CEO, Argo Travel
- Dimitrios Lyrakos, CEO, Filistos
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Should Be Attending?
Our meetings are strictly end-user focussed ... Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP’s, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
VenueVenue to be confirmed