We are proud to present the return of their 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference
to London on the 22nd - 23rd January 2018.
Social media is the perfect channel for pharmaceutical companies to educate, market, listen and connect with customers, patients and physicians. How the pharmaceutical industry utilize social media is particularly complex as regulators such as the FDA have not yet written the rules about how pharmaceuticals can engage with potential customers and patients.
Join our 10th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry Conference
to learn the best way your company can benefit from social media. Hear from industry experts on how to leverage social media platforms to develop a robust digital strategy and discuss the latest challenges and techniques in the field of 'social pharma'.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear how Janssen create powerful pharmaceutical social media strategies enabling patient engagement
- Learn how to build integrated, impactful social media strategies with Pfizer
- Discuss the potential of wearable technologies creating behavioural changes for patients with UCB
- Discover with GSK how to make your social media content less "promotional" and more about storytelling
- Examine how Bristol Myers-Squibb create an excellent digital strategy whilst engaging patients
- Network with industry professionals, and like minded individuals face-to-face
We Are One of A Kind...
- Networking: We keep networking at the forefront when it comes to our attendees. Expand your community with every part of the industry and with the right people to benefit your company and develop your career.
- The Agenda: Be sure to have your pen and pad ready at all times! A valuable time is spent to discover the latest trends and hottest topics in the industry to provide the best possible agenda for our attendees.
- Location/Venue: Being held in the heart of London, London Kensington is an elegant contemporary four-star hotel in prestigious Kensington, located just a two minutes' walk from High Street Kensington underground station, making exploring easy. See the wonderful sights of Kensington, by visiting Kensington Palace, the historical Museums, or take a stroll in Kyoto Garden!
- Onsite: Our knowledgeable events team will provide you with an exceptional service onsite. They will answer any questions you may have and inform you about any changes to the agenda.
Plus One Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 24th January 2018Strategic Competitive Intelligence in the era of Social Media and Social Networking within the Pharmaceutical Industry
Workshop Leaders: Timos Papagatsias, CEO, LucidQuest
Elvira Dragas, Partner, LucidQuest
08.30 - 12.30
- Adam Doggett, Research Analyst, CREATION
- Akash Degan, Senior Account Director, Sermo
- Andreas Haimboeck-Tichy, UK Director for Healthcare and Life Sciences, IBM
- Annie Williams, Regional Community Lead, Europe, Figure 1
- Elodie Douangmanivanh, Head of Digital Services , MSD
- Emma Sutciffe, Firector Patient engagment and innovtion, NexGen Healthcare Communications
- Herve Dumas, Patient Care Solution Lead, UCB Pharma
- Jackie Cuyvers, Co Founder, The Conversationalist Agency
- Jacob Flindt, Founder, informed.pro
- Jamie Doggett, Senior Research Analyst, CREATION,
- Jessica Holland, Deputy Director of Media, Campaigns and Brand Experience , Asthma UK
- Paul Tunnah, CEO, Pharmaphorum media
- Richard Brady, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Newcastle University Hospital Trust
- Sarah Holiday, Regional Digital Marketing Manager, Pfizer Ltd
- Sebastian Soithongsuk, Global Content Manager, Digital Comms, GSK
- Sonia Munde, Head of Asthma UK helpline & Nurse Manager., Asthma UK
- Steve Reeves, Director, Social Intelligence, Decision Resources Group
- Tim Juergens, VP Global Head Health & Digital Solutions, Roche Diabetes Care Ltd
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road
London, United Kingdom