Following the success of its two previous editions, we are pleased to announce the 3rd Future of Surfactants Summit
will be taking place on 7th & 8th February 2018, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Over the two days, the conference will have an in-depth look into the challenges & opportunities of the surfactants industry. The participants will hear about raw materials, the global surfactant market, regulations framing the industry, as well as innovation and sustainability.
Once again, these varied topics will be covered through interactive sessions, including case studies and insightful panel discussions.
This new edition will bring together senior executives from the entire value chain: feedstocks suppliers, surfactants producers, end-product manufacturers, along with technology providers and industry associations.
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange on your point of view and experience with your peers, and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Petrochemical & Oleochemical Feedstocks
- Future Outlook on the Global Surfactants Industry
- Focusing on Fatty Alcohols
- A Deeper Look into Ethylene Oxide
- Regulation & REACH for Surfactants
- Consumers' Voice & Lobbying
- Innovation linked to Formulation & Consumer Technologies
- Future Trends of End-Products
- Updates & Outlook on Sustainable Palm Oil for the Surfactant Industry
- Sustainability on a Global & European Scale
- Renewable Surfactants
- Stephen Mudge, Senior Scientist, NILU
- Nikola Matic, Director, Chemicals, Kline
- Sarah Hickingbottom, Principal Consultant, LMC International
- Steven Droge, Dpt. Freshwater and Marine Ecology (FAME) – Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics (IBED), University of Amsterdam
- Alex Paul, Principle: Chemical Regulatory Services, Yordas Group (formerly known as The REACH Centre)
- Christine Schneider, Senior Manager CSR/Sustainability, International R&D Management, Laundry & Home Care, Henkel
- Martijn Gipmans, Principal Consultant Chemicals & Life Science, ThinkStep
- Sebastien Duprat de Paule, Innovation Director, SEPPIC
- Diedrik Schowanek, Principal Environmental Scientist – Brussels Innovation Center, Procter & Gamble
- Ashwin Selvaraj, Assistant Technical Manager Europe, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Chris Sayner, Vice President, Customer Alliances, Corporate Sustainability, Croda
- Florence Ricaud, General Secretary, ASPA-INGRECO
- Fakhara Jones, Technical Director, Surfachem
- Stefan Ulvenlund, Founder, Enza Biotech
- Dr. Juergen Tropsch, Senior Expert Surfactants, Global Competence Center Surfactants, BASF
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
Raw materials manufacturers & traders, petrochemical and oleochemical producers, consumer product manufacturers, surfactant manufacturers, personal care/household/industrial cleaning ingredient formulators, enzymes producers, product developers, regulatory affairs organisations, brands, natural ingredient producers, consultancy, industry & consumer associations, research centres, technology & service providers.
VenueVenue to be confirmed