Technical & Marketing Approaches of Ongoing and Forthcoming Formula Developments
Considering the thrive of the cosmetic industry, product formulators have a lot to look forward to when it comes to innovation & creativity.
Following the success of its previous editions, we are pleased to announce the 4th Future of Formulations in Cosmetics Summit
will be coming back to Barcelona, Spain on the 16th & 17th May 2018.
Through extensive industry research and the aid of our Agenda Committee Members, this year we have put together a two day programme with extensive insights on formulation from various cosmetic product perspectives.
The conference will take an in-depth look into the most pressing matters in the cosmetic industry, such as: raw material availability; educating consumers on the right use & dosage of products; the sustainability matter and how the industry is tackling it; textures & sensorial experience developments; the protection side of cosmetics; adapting to consumer trends; the impact of microbiome on formulation; as well as finding & developing products for everybody.
These themes will be addressed through case studies, given by key industry experts, and highly interactive panels including all conference participants.
Join us in Barcelona to take part in this exciting new edition of the event, to learn from your peers and engage in great networking opportunities!
- Raw Materials
- Protection & Anti-Ageing
- Textures & Sensorial Experience
- Using Cosmetics Right
- Sustainability & Green Chemistry
- Less is More & Anti-Ingredients: How to Respond & Adapt to Consumer Trends
- Personalisation: A Solution to Everybody
- Innovation & Creativity in Formulation
- Clara Le Berre, Senior Technology Chemist Colour Cosmetic & Skincare, Oriflame
- Syed Hussain Abbas, Head of R&D and QC, Seville Products – IFFCO
- Javier Castaño, President, Spanish Association of Cosmetics Ingredients (AEIC)
- Andrea Mitarotonda, Chief Research & Innovation Officer, Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Eva Baldaro, Technical Director, Hallstar
- Sophie Cambos, Valorisation Manager, SEPPIC
- Lovisa Ringstad, Deputy Head of Section, Formulation Department, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Jürgen Vollhardt, Principal Scientist Personal Care, DSM
- Dr. Majella Lane, Senior Lecturer Pharmaceutics, University College London
- Tom Hornshøj-Møller, R&D Manager, Urtekram International A/S
- Emma Dawes, Technical Specialist, The Soil Association
- Maria Del Mar Arasa, R&D Director, Sepai Beauticeutical Division
- Kimberly La Fleur, Brand Manager, Maesa
- Marie Drago, Founder, Gallinée
- Nick Wallen, Founder, JooMo
- Kit Wallen Russell, R&D Director, JooMo
- Kim-Davy Hoeu, Director of Product Innovation, Scentbird
- Mark Evans, Commercial Director Europe, Inolex
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who will Attend?
Cosmetic product / ingredient formulators, product development scientists, product technologists, raw material suppliers, regulatory affairs specialists, personal care brand owners, natural cosmetic /ingredient producers, consultants, cosmetic associations, equity firms and individuals interested in the growing cosmetic business.
TRYP Barcelona Apolo
Av. del Para lel, 57-59
Barcelona, 08004 Spain
Phone: +34 912 76 47 47