Our 3rd Clean Energy Finance Europe Conference
will be taking place on 21st & 22nd March 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Once again, the conference will look at the global and European clean energy finance markets, as well the main drivers amongst end-products.
The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewable energy industry, energy producers, developers, biogas plants owners, solution and technology providers, investors and main associations.
Join us in Frankfurt to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
The conference will take an in depth look at the following Key Points:
- Revision of legislation in progress
- Energy Efficiency Project
- New challenges and market responses
- Unlocking renewable energy investment
- Focusing on M&A activity
- Financing Renewable Energy Storage
- Scaling up green bond markets for sustainable development
- Repowering existing projects using up to date technology
- Financing sustainable small & large-scale projects
- Reason for ''Global Clean Energy Investment Falls''
More for less was the story of renewable energy last year. Global new investment in renewables excluding large hydro fell by 23% to $241.6 billion, the lowest total since 2013, but there was record installation of renewable power capacity worldwide in 2016. Wind, solar, biomass and waste-to-energy, geothermal, small hydro and marine sources between them added 138.5GW, up from 127.5GW in the previous year.
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Martin Berg, Senior Investment Officer, European Investment Bank
- Alzebeta Klein, Director and Global Head Climate Business, International Finance Corporation
- Abid Kazim, UK Managing Director, Next Energy Capital
- Christopher Mansfield, Partner, DIF
- Paul Kloppenborg, CEO, Global Cleantech Capital
- James Watson, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Yvette Go, Head of Social & Environmental Impact Investments, European Investment Fund
- Victoria Cuming, Head Of Policy, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Mortimer Menzel, Partner, Augusta & Co
- Markus Kriegler,Managing Director, Erste Group Bank AG
- Jorge Rodrigues, Director, ICP Europe
- Matteo Zanni, VP Energy Storage Insfrastructure, SUSI Partners
- Giorgio Dodero, President, Industrial Project Group Srl
- Morgane Nicol, Project Manager, Institute for Climate Economics
- Jim Totty, Managing Partner, Sustainable Technology Investors LtD
- Ruben Bach, Partner, SVS Capital Partners
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Who Will Attend?
Our Clean Energy Finance 2018 conference will bring together senior executive from:
Private equity Investors/Commercial banks/Merchant banks/Capital & Venture capital funds/Infrastructure funds/Development banks/Private funds & Insurance companies/Senior economists/Technical Energy Experts/Large utilities/Wind farm developers and owners/law firms
VenueVenue to be confirmed