For its 3rd edition, the Future of Surfactants Summit North America
is heading back to Chicago, IL on the 19th & 20th September 2018.
This year, the conference will explore the following topics & areas: feedstocks availability, trends for home & personal care products, other end-products for surfactants (industrial, paint & coatings, agricultural, EOR), bio-based and enzyme-based surfactants, innovation and development process of products, sustainability & green chemistry, news and updates on regulation, and transparency with consumers.
These topics will be presented and discussed by key industry stakeholders over the course of the two days, through case studies and interactive panel discussions.
Once again, actors from the entire value chain - feedstocks suppliers, surfactants producers, end-product manufacturers and technology providers, will get together to go through the most pressing matters of the surfactants industry in North America.
Join us in Chicago for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
- Global View on Feedstocks Availability for Surfactants
- Petro vs. Oleo: Settling the Eternal Debate
- Stepping into the Future with Innovative Novel Surfactants
- Sustainability & Green Chemistry in Surfactants and End-Products Formulation
- Transparency with Consumers: How to Do Better
- Regulation: Updates on Recent Changes & their Impact on the Industry
- Home & Personal Care Products: Trends, New Developments & Expectations
- Acknowledging the Other End-Products Potential
- Bio-based & Enzymes-based Surfactants
- Bringing the Entire Value Chain Together
Exclusive Site Visit!
Method Soap Factory - Tuesday 18th September2018
During the afternoon of Tuesday 18th September, prior to the conference, a limited number of attendees will receive the unique opportunity to visit the Method Soap Factory, located in the Pullman Park district in the south side of Chicago.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Who Will Attend?
Consumer product manufacturers, Surfactant manufacturers, Cosmetic product / ingredient formulators, raw material producers & suppliers, product developers, regulatory affairs specialists, personal care brand owners, natural cosmetic /ingredient producers, consultants, cosmetic associations, equity firms and individuals interested in growing in the cosmetic business.