Already on its 6th edition, Bulk Liquid Storage 2018
will bring together senior representatives from the bulk liquid storage industry to discuss all the latest market updates, developments & business opportunities. The event will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in depth discussions and analysis of today`s European & global policies and regulations, followed by recent market dynamics changes impacting on supply & demand trends. The event will provide a strategic & logistic overview of port infrastructures, on site operations & safety measures and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants from across the entire supply chain.
- Analysing The Future Of Bunker Fuel In The context Of IMO Regulation Post: Refining, Shipping & Bunker Perspectives
- A Long Term Outlook Into The Energy Transition Trends
- Evaluating Oil Fundamentals In The Storage Context: Evaluating Key Commercial Opportunities
- Challenges & Opportunities In Chemical Storage in Europe
- Evaluating The Future Of LNG As A Marine Fuel
- New Business Dynamics In Bulk Liquid Storage Industry: Exploring New Infrastructure Trends
- Evaluating Future Investments Trends For The Bulk Liquid Storage Industry
- The Role Of Terminals Logistics And Efficiency: Enhancing Profits via Increased Efficiencies
- Updates On Global Developments & Projects: Challenges And Opportunities For The Storage Industry
- Evaluating The Impact Of Macroeconomics On European Bulk Liquid Storage Practices
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 2nd of October 2018, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit the Port of Cartagena. For more information please click here.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come - first served basis.
Port of Cartagena is located on the southern coast of Spain, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Not only offering a beautiful surrounding but also create active investment and strategic opportunity for the Bulk Liquid Industry.
Confirmed Speakers 2018:
- Jose M. Gomez, Chief Operating Officer, Port Of Cartagena
- Eduardo Sanudo, Managing Director, VOPAK Terquimsa
- Paulo Leal, Board Member, PRIO ENERGY
- Sameer Singh Narendrapal Singh Bawa, General Manager, CHEMIE TECH
- Bertrands Stoehr, Sales Manager, Keller Holding GmbH
- John McVay, Executive Director For Oil Midstream & Downstream, I H S Markit
- Gregoire Hartig, Senior Business Developer, NAUTICOR
- Mike Sachs, Independent Expert
- Serge Mennecier, Independent Consultant,SMC LLC
- Mladen Mandic, Head of the Inspection Division from the Directorate for Safety of Navigation and Protection of the Sea, Ministry of Sea - Croatia
- Jorge Colom, Corporate Strategy & Business Development, CEPSA
- Cpt Howard Snaith, General Manager, CDI
- Sandra De Mey, Commercial Manager, NORTH SEA PORT
- Matthew Boyle, Commercial Manager, Associated British Ports
- Peter Stewart, Chief Energy Analyst, INTERFAX
- Fernando Santamaria, Terminal Manager, ENAGAS
- Jaap van Dalen, Sr. Business Manager Oil & Refineries, Port of Rotterdam
- Arnaud Wache, Senior Consultant, Bituconsulting
- Sebastian Lopez, Heavy Products Operator, REPSOL
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHotel Alfonso XIII
R. Paseo Alfonso XIII, 40
Cartagena, Murcia 30203 Spain
Phone: +3 4 968 52 00 00