Our US Biostimulants Summit 2018 will be taking place in Chicago, IL, USA, on 27th - 28th June 2018. The conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development. Join us in Chicago to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Biostimulant Market Overview and Opportunities
- Regional Focus on the US Biostimulant Market
- Commercial Perspective of Biostimulants: Where the Growers and Suppliers Can Add The Greatest Value
- Regulatory Update: Towards a Clear and Predictable Framework for Biostimulants
- Nutrition Efficiency, Crop Yield and Modes of Actions. Relationship with Precision Agriculture
- Soil Cycle and Microbial Activity
- Biostimulant Stress responses and evaluation
- R&D, Latest Technologies and Product Development
Who Will Attend?
- Plant health, nutrition and physiology specialists
- Agriculture and crop enhancement experts
- Specialty plant nutrition and biostimulants manufacturers
- Regulatory experts from governmental and policy agencies
- Investors in biostimulant sector
- Product development managers from biostimulants producers
- Growers, Farmers & feedstock suppliers
- Precision Agriculture Specialists from food production companies
- R&D Managers and Scientists
- Glen Crowe, National Sales Manager, Pathway Biologic
- Peter Aleman, President, Bio-gro Inc.
- Dan Coffin, Sr. Agronomist, Summitgold
- Michael Rethwisch, Professor and Crop Advisor, University of California Cooperative Extension
- Holly Little, Director of Global Commercial Science, Acadian Plant Health
- Steven Adams, R&D Director, Plant Impact plc
- David Hernandez, Director of Agronomy and Field Development, Actagro LLC
- David Beaudreau, President, Biostimulant Coalition
- Ed Thomas, Director of Regulatory Affairs, The Fertilizer Institute
- Matthew Kleinhenz, Professor of Vegetable Crop Physiology & Management, The Ohio State Univeristy
- Michael Warren, CEO, Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Jared Frye, Agronomy and Product Research, SummitGold
- Rhonda Dybiec, Business Development Manager, Agriculture Solutions
- John D. Bailey, National Product Manager, Timac Agro Usa
- Peter Baas, Director of Research and Development, Growcentia
- Greg Cosman, Business Development Manager, Ocean Organics
- Carlos Rodríguez-Villa Förster, General Manager, AlgaEnergy
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.