Our 23rd Maritime HR & Crew Management conference will focus on how shipping companies have successfully coped with the increasing demands of regulations and technology on the modern seafarer's skill set. Crew competence has never been more highly valued and in today's climate making sure valuable crew are retained is an absolute priority. Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are meeting this challenge. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
Who will Attend?Our meetings are strictly end-user focussed ... Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP's, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
- Dr. Sanjay Bhavnani, Director & Chief Operating Officer, MMS Maritime (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Torbjorn Eide, Vice President, Klaveness Ship Management AS
- Capt. Kuzman Popov, HSEQ Manager, MOL Tankship Management (Europe) Ltd.
- Capt. Faouzi Fradi, Crewing and Training Manager, Columbia Ship Managment LTD
- Fabrizio Mazzucchi, Manning Manager, Amoretti Armatori Group
- Capt. Oli Hans Hammer Olsen, Assistant Director, Manning and Seafarers Dept., The Bahamas Maritime Authority
- Amanda Hastings, Board Trustee, Human Rights At Sea
- Latifat Igbinosun, Senior Market Analyst, Drewry
- Scott Irving Kerr, CEO, Mintra Group
- Peggy Stalhut, Marketing Manager, Globecomm
- Natalya Butakova, Business Development Manager, AP Companies Global Solutions
- Stefan Andreasson, Senior Vice President – Sales, Marine Benefits AS
- Chris Wincott, Consultant, NJC Associates Ltd
- Jonathan Heard, Head Of Major Gifts, Apostleship Of The Sea
- Dean Ford, Business Development, Marine Society & Sea Cadets
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.