Our Biobased Coatings Conference 2018
will bring together senior executives and experts from the coatings industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on developments within the coatings industry in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on supply and demand of the key world markets. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers.
- European Biobased Coatings Market Outlook
- Biomass Balance Approach
- Creating Sustainable Biobased Coatings with Low Emissions & High Performance
- Project case studies: Techniques for Effective Marketing of Biobased Coatings
- Round Table Discussion - Market Opportunities, Policy Framework & Sustainability
- Innovation Developments Within Research Institutes and the Labs: Project Case Studies
- Creating Dialogue with the Market to Establish Best Practices when Considering Green & Sustainable Procurement Strategies
- Successful Collaborations Advancing the Adoption of Biobased Coatings
- Developing Sustainable Biobased Building Blocks for Coatings
- Creating Niche Markets with Bespoke Products
Who Will Attend?
- Chemicals companies
- Suppliers/Distributors of biobased products
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Solution Providers
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Manufacturers of bio based products
- Agricultural cooperatives and raw material traders
- Equipment suppliers for the chemical industry
- Engineering, Consulting & Investment companies
- Carmen Alvarado Ascencio, Senior Sustainability Specialist – AkzoNobel
- Dirk Mestach, Synthesis Manager – Liquid Resins & Additives – Allnex
- Joost Broeders, Technical Director – Baril Coatings BV
- Anja Thomas, Global Sustainability Manager Dispersions & Pigments – BASF
- Otto Soidinsalo, Technical Application Manager – Borregaard AS
- Wolfgang Hoffmann, Head of Product Management – Caparol
- Martijn Jansen, Application Scientist – Corbion
- Stephan Roest, Market Development Manager – Corbion
- Tineke Woort, Project Director Decovery – DSM
- Tijs Nabuurs, Technology Manager Decovery – DSM
- Sabine Amberg-Schwab, Head Functional Coatings – Fraunhofer-Institut Für Silicatforschung ISC
- Yvonne Wilke, Project Manager – Fraunhofer – Institute For Manufacturing Technology And Applied Materials Research IFAM
- Raquel Fernández-Reyes, Senior Researcher – Inspiralia
- Brian Glasbrenner, Business & Market Development Manager – NatureWorks LLC
- Philippe Willems, Owner – Orineo
- Katrine Nielsen, Chemist, M.Sc. Ph.D. – Palsgaard
- David Löf, Technical Market Development Manager – Perstorp AB
- Anna Berggren, Market Segment Manager Resins – Perstorp AB
- Lawrence Theunissen, Global Director Application Development – Reverdia
- Zoe Volioti, Business Development Manager – Sustainability Consult
- Jacco van Haveren, Programme Manager Biobased Chemicals And Fuels – Wageningen UR/Food & Biobased Research
- Matthijs van Lint, Product Manager – Will & Co. BV
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueRamada Plaza Antwerp
Antwerp, 2018 Belgium
Phone: +32 3 244 82 11