Following our success with the previous and upcoming editions of the Biopesticides Europe Conference
, we are organising the Biopesticides North America 2018 Conference
, which will be taking place in Vancouver, Canada, on 27th - 28th June 2018.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the agriculture and chemicals industry, manufacturers and suppliers of crop protection and biological control products, farming associations, market analysts and consultants, technology providers, policy regulators & government representatives, academia and research laboratories.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion Include:
- Boosting consistency and the augmentations required in developing more efficient products,
- Policy and regulation updates needed to facilitate the registration process,
- Latest investigations on pest and pathogen behaviour and evolution,
- Developing solutions that can work more efficiently in conjunction with the use of synthetic products
- Formulation technologies serving the development process,
- Overcoming the challenges associated with the production process,
- Technical requirements to improve performance of micro-organisms,
- Plant health analysis following administration of diverse pest management solutions,
- Administering biological control products as a preventive measure rather than a curative one
Who Will Attend?
Senior representatives and stakeholders from across the entire value chain
- Biopesticide Producers
- Farming and Growers Associations
- Agronomy and Horticulture Suppliers
- Formulation and Developmental Technology Providers
- Market Analysts and Agro-Chemical Consultants
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Academia and Research Institutions
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Gary Nijak Jr., President & CEO, Green and Grow, Inc.
- Brian Spencer, President, Applied Bio-nomics Ltd.
- Robert Masella, President & CEO, AEF Global
- Sandeepa Kanitkar, Chairperson & Managing Director, Kan biosys Pvt. Ltd.
- Silvia Todorova, President, Anatis Bioprotection
- Andy Renz, VP Business Development, Vestaron Corporation
- Vijay K. Choppakatla, Ph.D., Plant Pathologist, BioSafe Systems
- Ron Levin, Manager of Market Development, CJB Applied Technologies
- Dr Jordan Dinglasan, Formulation Manager, Vive Crop Protection, Inc.
- Carlos Reyes, Director of Agronomy, Koch Biological Solutions
- Dr Doug Chou, Director of Product Research & Development, Terramera
- Bill Brown, President, Adjuvant Plus, Inc.
- Michel Tremblay, Technical Director, BioTEPP, Inc.
- Vincent Livengood, Technical Services Manager, Kemin Industries
- Marieta Marin-Bruzos, PhD Soil Sciences Fellow, University of British Columbia
- Bruce Caldwell, Founder & CEO, 3Bar Biologics, Inc.
- Dr Timothy Johnson, VP Field Development and Technical Services, Marrone Bio Innovations
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the conference agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueHoliday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown
1110 Howe Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1R2 Canada
Phone: +1 (604) 623-6894