AI for Life Sciences
Artificial intelligence is being used by life science organizations to accelerate drug development and spur medical device innovation by through genomic profiling, recognizing a need for immediate clinical intervention, and by monitoring medication adherence. In this track, we will explore key machine learning and drug development insights for utilizing AI in clinical development.
AI for Healthcare
While applications, systems, and platforms have been developed to transform healthcare innovation and delivery, there is lacking narrative in AI's actual execution in healthcare organizations. In this track, healthcare and technology experts showcase AI applications to improve health outcomes, prevent diseases, streamline diagnoses, and much more.
Blockchain and Future Technologies
The mission of this track is to balance the practical discussions with forward-thinking conversation. Experts in blockchain-based systems, IoT, and other future technologies will provide insights into the technological advancements on the horizon and how life science and healthcare organizations can prepare their business and data.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Define standards for the ethics, law, and practice of machine learning and privacy in the healthcare and life science industries
- Examine AI, reimbursement schemes and integrated healthcare services to understand privacy, data protection, and data ownership
- Use adversarial and variational autoencoders for generating new molecular structures
- Implement a cutting-edge health data strategy while maintaining compliance with complex privacy and security regulatory frameworks
- Outline issues, roadblocks, and bottlenecks in the current drug discovery process that can be hurdled with AI technologies
- Darpan Ahuja, Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer, CONSILX
- PJ Allen, Senior Data Scientist, MEDIDATA
- Christy Belden, Director of Digital Marketing, NORTON HEALTHCARE
- Ryan Billings, Senior Director, Digital Innovation, AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS
- Mélanie Bourassa Forcier, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Director, Law and Health Policy Programme, Director, Law and Life Sciences Programme, UNIVERSITÉ DE SHERBROOKE
- Nitesh Chawla, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME
- Leslie Cousens, Associate Director, Translational Medicine and Emerging Innovations, ASTRAZENECA
- Kyle Culver, Solution Architect, HUMANA, INC.
- Karim Damji, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing, SAAMA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Dany DeGrave, Senior Director Innovation Programs and External Networks, SANOFI
- Rob DiCicco, Vice President, Clinical Innovation and Digital Platforms, GLAXOSMITHKLINE
- James Fackler, M.D., Director, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Fellowship; Associate Professor of Anesthiology and Critical Care Medicine, JOHNS HOPKINS MEDICINE
- Ken Fernandez Prada, Senior R&D Engineer, Depuy-Synthes Joint Reconstruction, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Pradipta Ghosh , M.D., Professor, Departments of Medicine and Cell and Molecular Medicine, UC SAN DIEGO
- Evon S. Holladay, Analytics Executive in Residence, UNIVERSITY OF DENVER
- Yide Alan Jiang, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Strategy Officer, XTALPI
- Stan Kachnowski, Ph.D., Chair, HITLAB
- Hrishikesh (Rishi) Karvir, Senior Manager Predictive Modeling, MEDIDATA
- Wayne C. Koff, Ph.D., President and CEO, HUMAN VACCINES PROJECT
- Darshan Kulkarni, Pharm.D., M.S., Esq., Vice President, Regulatory Strategy and Policy, SYNCHROGENIX, A CERTARA COMPANY
- Craig Lipset, Head, Clinical Innovation, PFIZER
- Martin Lupinetti, President, HEALTHSHARE EXCHANGE
- Rishi Madhok, M.D., Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, BITMED
- Dave Malenfant, Director Center for Supply Chain Innovation, TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
- McCall Mcintyre, Venture Capital Investor, SAMSUNG NEXT
- George N. Miller, Jr, President and Chief Executive Officer, LORETTO HOSPITAL
- William D. Paiva, Ph.D., Executive Director, Center for Health Systems Innovation (CHSI), OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Maria Palombini, Director, Communities and Initiatives Development, Emerging Technology, IEEE STANDARD ASSOCIATION
- Aris Persidis, President, BIOVISTA
- Prasanna Rao, Offering Leader, IBM Clinical Trials Transformation Life Sciences, IBM WATSON HEALTH
- Josh Raysman, Head, AI Center for Excellence, PFIZER
- Frank J. Rybicki, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair, Department of Radiology, UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- Malaikannan Sankarasubbu, VP of AI Research, SAAMA TECHNOLOGIES
- Christine Sawicki , R.Ph., MBA, LSSMB, Director, Specialty Clinical Innovation and Program Development, CVS HEALTH
- Judith Sheft, Associate Vice President Technology Development, NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Sunil Singh, CEO, DMBS CONSULTING INC.
- Justin Smith, Ph.D., Director of Data Analytics, SANFORD HEALTH
- Kelly Stanton, Data Scientist, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Saheel Sutaria, Chief Technology Officer, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Jennifer Turcotte, Product Strategy and Management, Personalized Healthcare and Digital Health, GENENTECH
- Joe Urban, CEO, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Richard Wendell, Founder and CEO, TELLIC
- Kirsty Whelan, Vice President, Strategy, IMRE HEALTH
Conference Day One
- June 13, 2018Conference Day Two
- June 14, 2018
The agenda is available as PDF under downloads at the right side of the page.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the summit agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueSonesta Hotel Philadelphia
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
To make reservations guests can call 1-800-SONESTA and request the negotiated rate for ExL’s AI Summit.
To make reservations online Click Here
Reservations cut-off date: May 22, 2018