Manufacturing Cell and Gene Therapy Products - The Revolution Is Here!
''The Global Cell And Gene Therapy Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Between GBP 9 to GBP 14 Billion Per Year By 2025''
The race towards commercialisation of cell and gene products has already begun. Where technology innovations are pathing the way towards the development of these products, challenges surrounding scale up and closed system processing highlight areas that need our focus so that cell and gene therapy products can be produced on an industrial scale
The Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Forum
is the only conference that is 100% dedicated to focusing on development of manufacturing processes for these products. With presentations on improving cost efficiency, innovative strategies for commercialisation as well as closed system processing, optimised manufacturing scheduling and maintaining GMP compliance, this forum is one that is not to be missed!
Attend This Forum To:
- Determine what needs to be considered when moving from the research stage to commercial production, identifying the opportunities and challenges in ATMP
- Look at the different challenges surrounding both open and closed system processing and identify the best approach to enhancing your system
- Understand the best method for improving logistics and product stability at the final stages of the bio manufacturing process allowing you to start creating the optimal system
- Study what the opportunities and barriers are when looking to scale up production allowing you to plan ahead for your manufacturing process
- Scrutinise ways of improving manufacturing flexibility and cost efficiency in your manufacturing process and establish ways of moving towards a continuous bioprocess
''Good mix of speakers''
''Impressed with the standard of presentations and openness of discussion''
Wolfson Gene Therapy Unit
Early 2018 Speakers Include:
- Lior Raviv, Vice President Of Development, Pluristem Therapeutics
- Fabio Fachin, VP, Cell Therapy Manufacturing, Torque Therapeutics
- Carol Knevelman, Head of Process Development, Oxford BioMedica
- Robert Piperno, Director Cell and Gene Therapy QA, GSK
- Nina Kotsopoulou, Head, Process Development, Autolus
- Robert Allen, Senior Director, Immunotherapy Programme, Asterias Biotherapeutics
- Peter Wernet, CEO, RheinCell Therapeutics GmbH
- Eugenio Macchiarulo, Vector Development Associate Director, Adaptimmune Ltd
- Bryan Deane, Head of Production and Process Innovation, ABPI
- Benoit Champluvier, Chief Technology and Manufacturing Officer, Bone Therapeutics
- Professor Brendon Noble, CSO & Director of Strategy, UK Stem Cell Foundation, The Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Arjan Roozen, CTO and Head of Manufacturing, Zelluna Immunotherapy
- Andrew Finnerty, General Manager, Centre for Cell Manufacture Ireland (CCMI)
- William Newell, Process Development Engineer, ReNeuron
- Omar Ali, Visiting Lecturer Value Based Pricing and Former Advisor, University of Portsmouth and NICE
- Mark Woodyer, Technical Lead, Manufacturing Sciences & Technology, Oxford Biomedica
- Katy Spink, COO and Managing Partner, Dark Horse Consulting
- Ales Strancar, Managing Director, BIA Separations
- Yen Choo, CEO and Executive Chairman, Plasticell and Progenitor Labs
- Simon Briggs, Product Steward, Cell and Gene Therapy Unit - Kymriah, C&G Technical Operations, Novartis - Pending Final Confirmation
- Fatma Senkesen, Head of Market Insights - Cell & Gene Therapy, Lonza
- David Sourdive, Executive Vice President Technical Operations, Cellectis
- Stephen Ward, COO, Cell and Gene Thearpy Catapult
- Anne-Sophie Lebrun, PhD Production Associate Director, Bone Therapeutics
- Tuesday 13th November 2018Conference Day One
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
Conference Day Two
- Thursday 15th November 2018
VenueHilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Ave London W11 4UL
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Cell & Gene Manufacturing 2018. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MTPS7
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.