This course will provide the latest findings for both aviation specialists and for new entrants to commercial aviation.
Who should attend:
- How have Fleet Dynamics changed in the last 5 years
- Why demand will continue to outstrip supply & uphold useful lives
- The retirement cycle-the stats that matter
- How is the increase in widebody lease return being managed
- How to keep older aircraft flying - what are the issues
- Maintenance costs are becoming more critical in the 'keep or part out' decision- appraisers explain why
- Which engine types are in demand and which are falling out of favour
- Are import age restrictions changing? If so, how many aircraft are affected & what does this mean for economic lives and values
Investors, Operators, Owners, Financiers, Traders of Commercial Aircraft, Lawyers, Lessors.
- Jonathan Wober, Chief Financial Analyst, CAPA
- Stuart Flaye, Consultant, Ishka
- Mark Lynch, Head of Engineering, GECAS also speaking on behalf of the Aviation Working Group
- Dave Andrew, CEO ASL Airlines Africa & Asia, ASL Aviation Holdings
- Keith Wilson, Head of Aircraft Finance, CMS
- Amit Tyai, Chief Intelligence Officer, Acumen Aviation
- Peter Blakeney, VP, Aircraft Trading , Apollo Aviation Management Ltd
- Bert Van Leeuwen, MD, Aviation Research, DVB Bank SE
- Ed Hansom, Chief Investment Officer, Sirius Aviation Capital
- Chris Seymour, Head of Market Analysis, Flight Ascend Consultancy
- Romain Chambard, Head of Marketing, Rolls-Royce Plc
- Bob James, MD, Aerfin Ltd
- Eamonn Cronin, Director & Chief Commercial Officer, Acumen Aviation
- Shane Matthews, Head of Strategic & Market Analysis, SMBC Aviation Capital
- Mike Yeomans, Head Analyst - Commercial Aircraft & Leasing, IBA
- Bradley Gregory, CEO, Air Salvage International Ltd
- Dick Forsberg, Head of Strategy, Avolon
- Olga Razzhivina, Senior ISTAT Appraiser, Oriel
- Rob Morris, Global Head of Consultancy, Flight Ascend Consultancy
- David Rushe, Sales & Marketing Manager, Magellan Aviation Group
- Richard Hough, EVP Technical, ELFC
- Konrad Blocher, Strategy & Risk, Goshawk
VenueThe Gibson Hotel, Dublin
E Wall Rd, East Wall
Dublin 1, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 681 5000
Bedroom rate: EUR179.00 inc tax and breakfast.
The cut-off date for the reduced rate is 19 October 2018
Please quote Everest Events when booking.
Delegates are responsible for booking and arranging their own transport and accommodation.