Advanced Mobility, Protection, and Lethality
Last year we put together the biggest and most successful iteration of Future Ground Combat Vehicles conference
! It was all made possible because of a world-class speaker faculty and 200+ military and industry attendees. We plan on building on that success and are pleased to announce the return of Future Ground Combat Vehicles
We will examine the developments that have taken place since last year. Our speakers will break down short-term and long-term combat vehicle acquisition and modernization priorities. Take advantage of networking sessions to build meaning full business relationships. We expect to build on the success of last year's conference and promise to deliver a meaningful and exciting conference!
Bigger! Badder! Bolder Topics!
- Establishing AI software in vehicles to increase automation, communication and maintenance
- Adopting next-generation armor to lower the weight and increase protection and mobility of vehicles
- Utilizing advanced communication and navigation technologies to operate in area denial environments
- Reviewing energy efficient powertrain technologies for upgrading current fleets
- Using unmanned robots and vehicles to increase situational awareness and lighten the soldier's load
- Integrating Active Protection Systems into the NGCV platform to counter anti-tank missiles
- Understanding current and future plans for modernization of the Abrams, Bradley and Stryker platforms
''Ability and opportunity to interact with US Army and business leaders.''
Department of National Defence
''Great networking opportunities! Very informative conference.''
''Great networking event! Informative overview of future vehicle concepts.''
''I was very pleased to be able to interact with the people directly responsible for fleet requirements.''
Shaw Development, LLC
- Jeffrey White, Principal Deputy to the ASA (ALT), US Army
- General John Murray, Commanding General, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Major General (R) John Charlton, Former Commanding General, US Army Test & Evaluation Command
- Colonel Warren Sponsler, Deputy Director, NGCV CFT, Army Futures Command
- Colonel Glenn Dean, Project Manager, Stryker Brigade Combat Team, U.S. Army
- Mr. David Dopp, Program Manager, Mobile Protected Firepower, PEO-GCS, US ARMY
- Colonel Nickolas Kioutas, Program Manager, Positioning, Navigation, and Timing, US Army
- Lt. Colonel Ken Bernier, PM Abrams, PEO GCS, US Army
- Lt.Col. Daniel Ramos, Product Manager APS Lead, Stryker, PEO GCS, US Army
- Michael Walock, Physicist, Propulsion Division, Army Research Laboratory
- Colonel (Ret) Doug Morrison, Business Development Director, Soucy Defense
- Afsaneh Rabiei, Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, North Carolina State University
- Scott Bradley, Project Manager/Research Leader, Michigan Technical University
- Craig Powell, VP Business Development - Global ISR, Systel Rugged Computers
- Rhys McCormick, Associate Fellow, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Major Justin Teague, Military Deputy Sensors & Electron Devices Directorate, Army Research Lab
- Dr. Stuart Young, Chief, Information Sciences Division, Army Research Lab
- Gabe Camarillo, Vice President, Strategy and Planning, SAIC
- Paul Decker, Deputy to the Army Chief Roboticist, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center
- Robert Bridgford, Global Marketing and Business Development, Boeing
- Chad Darr, Chief Program Officer, LOC Performance Products Inc.
Pre-Conference Focus Day
- December 5, 2018
Main Conference Day One
- December 6, 2018
Main Conference Day Two
- December 7, 2018
VenueSheraton Detroit Novi
21111 Haggerty Road
Novi, Michigan 48375
Ideally situated in Novi, Michigan, Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel offers travelers an accessible location from which to explore greater Detroit. Our hotel welcomes guests with refined accommodations and an array of inspired amenities.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Enjoy American cuisine at Twenty-One-One-Eleven, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
The special room rate of $139 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 248-349-4000 and give the group name IQPC Future Ground Combat Vehicles or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than November 13th, 2018. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.