What are you doing to provide your organisation with better intelligence in the fight against cyber crime?
The rapid expansion of the connected world, with new systems added daily to the 'internet of things', the global cyber footprint has never been greater. With this network continuing to expand, systems are becoming increasingly exposed to new attack methods on an unprecedented level. With systems becoming increasingly exposed and vulnerable, becoming 100% safe from cyber attack is no longer a realistic option, requiring a new, targeted approach to cyber security.
In response, building a combined response to cyber security through integrating threat intelligence and incident response capabilities in one combined security platform has become critical to remaining secure, and the conference this year is designed to build this platform from the ground up with targeted briefings from threat analysts and incident responders on the front line of security, strategic directors overseeing organisational policy and approaches and for the first time, SOC managers responsible for directly controlling the total operating picture on a daily basis.Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response
is the premier forum for security professionals to address how a greater understanding of the cyber threat landscape can lead to exponential improvements in strategic planning and tactical decision making during cyber incidents. It is also the only conference in Europe that looks specifically at the role that threat intelligence plays in supplementing your cyber security strategy, bringing together like-minded practitioners to discuss case studies regarding how they are maximizing the potential of threat intelligence.
Why should you attend Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response?
- Understand the need for enhanced threat detection and prioritised incident investigation
- Learn how to keep ahead of the attackers by leveraging threat intelligence
- Assess how to enable an intelligence-led approach to your cyber security operations Solution Providers
- Establish threat intelligence as a viable addition to your security strategy
- Maximise the potential of threat intelligence platforms to protect your organisations
- Establish a structured career path for threat intelligence analysts to ensure that you are attracting the best talent
Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Chairman
- Bharat Thakrar, Head of Business And Cyber Resilience, BT Global Services
2018 Confirmed Speakers
- Devon Rollins, Director Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI), Capital One
- Silas Bartlett, Head of Threat Intelligence, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Mousa Haidiri, Cyber Security Operations Manager, Thomas Cook
- Peter Culley, SOC manager and Cyber Intelligence Authority, Vodafone
- Neil Sidnell, Cyber Threat Intelligence and Security, Uk MoD
- Ian Glover, President, CREST
- Dan Coats, ONR Inspector - Nuclear Security Civil Nuclear Security Programme - Cyber Security & Information Assurance Team, Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Sebastian Hess, Cyber Risk Engineer, AIG
- Jon Gray, Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager, PWC
- Mauro Brignoli, Co-chair of Working Group 5 (WG5: Education, awareness, training, cyber ranges), European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
- Todd Renner, London Assistant Legal Attache, FBI
- Ralph Smith, Director, UK Member Services Programme, FS-ISAC
- Fatema Marelli, Incident Response and intelligence analyst, PWC
- Toby Rose, Cyber Operations Manager, UK MoD
- Senior Speaker, National Cyber Security Centre
- Professor John Walker FRSA, Advisory Board, Research Centre in Cyber Security (KirCCS)
- 27 November 2018
Conference Day One
- 28 November 2018
Conference Day Two
- 29 November 2018
VenueHilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Ave London W11 4UL
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Threat Intelligence & Incident Response 2018. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/M6QRG Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.