Already on its 5th edition, our Operating Specialist Wind Vessels 2018
will bring together senior executives and experts from ship owners, vessel operators, service providers, naval architects, renewable energy experts, market analysts and consultants to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry. The two day event will give you an insight into the industry's latest technology projects, integrated O&M solutions, focusing largely on operational opportunities, offshore wind projects' installation, updates and future forecasts on wind vessels market, prime industry advancements & the vessels' crew maintenance and safety practices.
As the wind farms market is constantly growing and changing, in terms of innovation and size, the industry needs to be in step with it. That is why the European market is constantly investing in the renewable energy sector, including offshore wind energy. Wind vessels pay one of the most important part in offshore operations. With growing size of wind farms, wind turbines and support structures, it is important to adjust particular O&M solutions, SOV's and systems that will comply to the markets' requirements, safety practices and future investments.
Topics for discussion include:
- The Future Of Wind Vessels Market
- Comprehensive Analysis Of The Integrated O&M Solutions
- The Importance Of Operating Wind Vessels
- 'Walk To Work' Systems
- Prime Industry Advancements & Future Technology Projects
- Exploring New Operational Opportunities: Offshore Floating Platforms
- Acknowledging The Importance Of Investments
- Key Business Applications & Opportunities For Wind Vessels Operations
- Evaluating The Crew's Maintenance and Safety Practices
Who Should Attend:
- Wind vessel owners and operators
- Naval Architect
- Wind turbines' manufacturers
- O&Ms and service providers
- Wind farm' contractors
Confirmed speakers 2018
- Casper Toft, Chief Commercial Officer, Fred. Olsen Windcarriers
- Ryan Hopkins, Managing Director, Severn Offshore Services
- Mr Stephen Bolton, Managing Director, Bibby Marine Service Ltd.
- Mr Marco Klitsie, Co-Owner, Eagle-Access B.V.
- Leo Hambro, Director, Tidal Transit
- Mr Marcel Roelofs, General Manager, Chevalier Floaters
- Andy Geissbuehler, Managing Partner, Renewable Resources international
- Bernard Van Hemert, Project Manager Offshore, Ampyx Power
- Mark Van Der Star, Managing Partner, Seazip Offshore B.V.
- Jorrit-Jan Serraris, Senior Project Manager I Offshore, MARIN
- Utsav Mathur, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Wolfgang Hintzsche, Capt., B.Sc., Marine Director, VDR – German Shipowners’ Association
- Jan Heyenga, Maritime Services I Head of Department, EMS Maritime Offshore GmbH
- Sue Allen, Vessel Services Manager, 4C Offshore Ltd.
- Stephen Reid, HSSEQ Director, GMS
VenueVenue to be confirmed