Executive and administrative assistants are an essential part of the support system for the leadership of any organization. They add value to their organization through strategic and creative approaches to internal and external communication on behalf of their company's leadership. Whether they are training a group of new support staff, coaching a C-level executive assistant to navigate complex communications, facilitating a dynamic workshop, teaching leadership how to utilize their assistants for maximum benefit these member of an organization are a crucial part of daily operations. Administrative professionals frequently wear many hats and are often tasked with keeping track of budgets and ensuring adherence to the funds they've been allocated.
This event will allow executive support staff in the life science industry to gather for a unique opportunity to share communication and organization strategies that enable them to support some of the most influential thought leaders in the pharmaceutical industry. The administrative professionals that participate in this event will return to work energized, motivated and inspired, knowing exactly how to add value daily for both personal and career success.
- Advance internal and external communication skill sets through best practice sharing
- Learn how others have become vital to daily operations by contributing to various internal team relationships and external communications
- Enhance current intangible skills that are crucial to the success of a positive workplace dynamic
- Identify new solutions for industrywide administrative hurdles
- Determine personal and professional goals by cultivating relationships and presenting a professional image with members of various departments across the company.
- Hear best practices for working with office supply and service vendors to maintain a productive work environment and strict budget
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for life science professionals with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Administrative Assistance
- Executive Assistance
- Office Management
This conference is also of interest to:
- Recruiting Firms and Companies
- Office Supplies Providers
- Video Interviewing Solution Providers
- Human Capital Management Software Providers
- Applicant Tracking Solution Providers
- Lisa Fontana, Business Manager, ROCHE INNOVATION CENTER NEW YORK
- Kelly Fraga, Executive Assistant, SOLESIS
- Diane Inman, Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President, Technical Operations, AMICUS THERAPEUTICS
- Kathy Loesberg, Senior Administrative Assistant, SEQIRUS
- Katherine Marlin, Sr. Executive Assistant and Facilities Supervisor, MEDAVANTE-PROPHASE
- Maria Matteo, Executive Assistant, Informatics Team, COVANCE
- Maria Saraiva, Senior Executive Administrative Assistant, Global Development R&D, DAIICHI SANKYO, INC.
- Shannon Wasson, Executive Assistant | Global Compliance, TEVA
- Dina C. Zayaitz, Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President Global Technology Solutions, IQVIA
VenueWyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
175 Park Avenue
Florham Park, NJ 07081
Located on thirteen beautifully landscaped acres, Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center is a technology driven learning environment with well-appointed amenities, guest rooms, and premier meeting facilities. It's a relaxing, rural getaway convenient to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, the Morristown Green, Morristown Municipal Airport, and Newark Airport.
To make reservations, please call 973-301-9717 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's Life Science Administrative Excellence Forum or provide the block code 11276880LA. You may also make reservations online using the button below: Click Here
The group rate is available until November 6, 2018. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.