From Serialization to Full Traceability
Time's up! For pharma manufacturers, the deadline for DSCSA serialization compliance in the US is well and truly here. The good news: most companies are in pretty good shape. But this is no time to sit back.
At the 8th Pharmaceutical Traceability Forum
, industry players from all points the supply chain will converge to discuss pressing issues and explore solutions to serialization and traceability challenges. Over three days of exclusive case studies, workshops, round tables, white-board sessions, panel discussions and informal networking, we will bring together experts from across the industry to tackle a range of hot topics.
Join us in Philadelphia, November 28-30th, to learn how to get maximum value from your serialization and traceability initiatives -- and reap the benefits of full supply chain visibility.
''The open interaction and willingness of speakers, panelists and attendees to share experiences, both good and bad, was very beneficial (and refreshing).''
Gary O'Halloran (NorthStar Healthcare)"An intimate forum to discuss all things traceability that was interactive and educational. Able to connect with solution providers and to share industry challenges/opportunities."
Cardinal Health"I developed a comprehensive understanding of the entire pharma ecosystem which will aid in the formation of our sales strategy."
- Brian Files, Council Member, GLG (Gerson Lehrman Group)
- Kevan MacKenzie, Director, Serialization Technology, McKesson
- Sumeet Singh, President, Five Rivers Rx
- John "Quentin" Dittman, Director, Operations Technology and Track & Trace, Cardinal Health
- Michael Rowe, Manager, Operations Technology, Cardinal Health
- Anna Luczak, Scientist, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Mark Willis, Global Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Eric Marshall, Senior Director, Leavitt Partners
- Chris Smith, Director Federal Public Policy, National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS)
- Earlene Gibbons, Senior Director of Operational Technology, United Therapeutics
- Todd Walter, Manager, Operations Technology, United Therapeutics Corporation
- Robert Celeste, Founder, Center for Supply Chain Studies
- Carl Accettura, Vice President, General Manager, PharmoRx Therapeutics
- Tish Pahl, Partner, Olsson Frank Weeda Terman Matz PC
- Alissa McCaffrey, Senior Associate, Leavitt Partners
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018Conference Day One
- Thursday, November 29, 2018Conference Day Two
- Friday, November 29, 2018
VenueWyndham Philadelphia Historic District
400 Arch Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106
Stay in the Center of it All!
A modern hotel in the heart of historic Old City & steps from Philadelphia's downtown center, the Wyndham Philadelphia Historical District is simply the best of both worlds. Just one block off Market Street and within walking distance of popular landmarks, including Independence National Park, Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Betsy Ross House. They are also minutes away from the Philadelphia Convention Center, Art Museum, the Barnes Foundation, Franklin Institute, Rittenhouse Square, Penn's Landing, and the Central Business District.Whether you're staying for work or play, you'll find well-designed spaces and thoughtful conveniences to help you make the most of your stay, like free WiFi, a seasonal rooftop pool, a fitness center, and Coin's Restaurant & Pub, our onsite eatery.
The special room rate of $158 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply 215-923-8660 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online. You must make your reservation no later than November 6th, 2018. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.