Future Proof your CX Strategy through people, processes and technology and transform customers' into brand advocates
Digitalisation and automation has many uncertain of what the future CX should look like, the strong foundations of an agile CX strategy need to be built now to weather the changes of the customer habits. How can skillsets of employees be future proofed to ensure that we are continuing to deliver a customer experience which delights and transforms our customers into brand advocates?
This years' 6th annual Customer Experience Nordics Forum
will address the key challenges facing CX experts across the Nordic region. We know that each customer base is unique, and ever changing customer expectations are making it increasingly difficult to meet and exceed the expectations of customers'.
With over 70 Nordic industry professionals gathered to share best practice and collaborate, the CX Nordics
Forum provides a unique opportunity to future proof your CX strategy and tap into customer loyalty.
Join 70 leaders from the biggest Nordic brands to learn how to:
- Discover how to achieve a seamless and user-friendly vision across all channels for the ultimate multi-channel experience
- Find out how to measure the success of your customer experience strategy to ensure continued improvement
- Learn how to utilise customer data to create a more personalised and competitive experience for your customers
- Learn how to be cost efficient and deliver a great CX through digitalisation and automation whilst maintaining engagement of employees
- Determine the best ways to achieve a unified vision for customer experience that is clearly communicated both internally and externally
''It was inspirational and gave some new ideas on how to approach some internal challenges'"
Head of Digital, Eesti Telekom, , Delegate 2014
"has been really valuable. The speakers and participants were really interesting"
Common Concept Developer, Nordea, Past Delegate 2014
"A very inspiring and energising event and I will use a lot of what I learned to develop our customer strategy"
Gazprom Energy, Delegate
''Great event, great speakers, would recommend to colleagues''
Phillips, Delegate 2013
2018 Speaker Faculty
- Timo Jarvela, VP, Passenger Experience & Processes, Finavia
- Skuli Skulason, Managing Director, Customer Service, Reykjavik Energy
- Anna Metsaranta, Head of Automated Remote Customer Experience, Nordea
- Ninoush Habashian, VP and Head of Customer Experience, Telia Company
- Bjorn Thunstrom, SVP, Marketing & Innovation, Stora Enso
- Gina Azaric, Nordic CMO, KICKS
- Magnus Cohen, Director, Customer Service & Logistics, Arla Foods
- Jesper Ekman-Nielsen, Customer Director, ISS Facility Services
- Will Lockie, Global Head of Ecommerce, Georg Jensen
- Jussi Mantere, Head of Customer Experience & Design, Kesko
- Simon Skoog, Nordics Manager, Customer Experience, Uber
- Jussi Leskinen, Director, Customer Experience Management & Operations, Lindstrom Group
- Thomas Stack, Head of Customer Experience, Albatros Travel
- Jim Ankare, Head of Consumer Sales & Marketing, SF Studios
- James Alexander, Decisioning Director, Sky
- Katrin Berg, CX Expert, Former Head of Customer Experience at PostNord, Independent Consultant
- Camilla Moberg, Customer Experience Strategist, Effectly
- 19 November 2018Conference Day One
- 20 November 2018Conference Day Two
- 21 November 2018