We are proud to present our 11th annual European conference and exhibition, within the Pre-Filled Syringes
series: Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices
Europe. The event will take place on the 16th-17th of January 2019, in London.
Building on the sell-out success of the 10th annual event in 2018, the 11th annual conference promises to be even bigger, with the addition of a new section to the agenda on Injectable Drug Devices.
The conference will offer a deep insight into key areas within the field, such as: new technologies and overcoming their hurdles to implementation; connectivity for devices; updates on drug development and the impact on device developments and new regulatory guidelines. Our line-up of expert speakers will enable delegates to learn from market leaders on best practices to overcome common industry hurdles.
Join us in January 2019 to network, benchmark and learn about developments at the forefront of the Pre-Filled Syringes
and Injectable Drug Devices industry.
This is our most sought-after event and will be sold out soon.
Early registration is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of Attending
- Engage and interact with like-minded individuals through 5+ hours of dedicated networking time, within the conference programme
- Learn from fellow field experts through our interactive programme structure and our fantastic delegation with representation from all aspects of the industry, as well as cross-industry thought leaders and decision makers
- Discover new technologies being developed to circumvent common industry hurdles and discuss ways in which to overcome the barriers of implementation
- Hear case studies about the streamlining of injectable device development - from development to market
- Interact with regulatory bodies in order to glean insight into the most recent revisions to regulation and the best ways to integrate them into business practices
- Learn about current drug development programmes which will have an imminent impact on the PFS and Injectable devices sector and discuss the influence which drug development has on device development
- Discuss patient centricity and the impact of human factors on design processes
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshops | Tuesday 15th January 2019
Workshop A: Connected Devices and Digital Health: How to Navigate the U.S. FDA usability Engineering Requirements
Workshop Leader: Shannon Clark, Founder and CEO, userWise
08.30 - 12.30
Workshop B: Body Worn Injectors: Shaping The Future of Parenteral Drug Delivery
Workshop Leaders:James Blakemore, Senior Consultant, Cambridge Consultants
Sergio Malorni, Senior Consultant, Cambridge Consultants
13.30 - 17.30
"Very interesting, good presentations, good chairman"
"A very educated and enjoyable conference with a good mix of topics and speaking styles"
"Good conference - right attendees"
"Very good conference, good speakers and qualitative attendees"
- Alexander Zuern, Device Testing Manager, Novartis
- Anil Busimi, Strategy and Innovation Global Product Manager, SCHOTT
- Cedric Gysel, Staff Device Engineer, Janssen
- Davide Mercadante, Sr Associate Quality Drug Devices, Biogen
- Elise Legendre, Head of Late stage PFS Development, Sanofi
- James Mellman, Device Manager, Novartis
- Joan Malmstrom, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Justin Wright, Global Head of Innovation, Novartis
- Lise Vanderkelen, Department Head, Nelson Labs NV
- Maggie Reiff, Associate Device Engineer, Pfizer
- Markus Hemminger, Senior Device Engineer, Roche
- Mathias Romacker, Sr. Director Device Strategy, Pfizer
- Mathieu Rigollet, Senior PFS Engineer, Roche
- Michael Becker, Design Engineer, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Nicolas Eon, Global Product Manager Glass PFS syriQ, SCHOTT
- Reinhard Scheller, Commercial Manager Cyclo Olefin Polymers - COP Europe, Zeon Europe GmbH
- Severine Duband, Global Category Manager for Parenteral Segment, Nemera
- Shota Arakawa, Researcher , Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- Stephen Barat, Head of Pre-Clinical and Early Clinical Development, SCYNEXIS Inc
- Steve Chamberlain, Device Engineering Manager, GSK
- Suraj Ramachandran, Director, MSD
- Veronika Ganeva, Biologicals Quality Assessor , MHRA
- Vikas Jaitely, Senior Manager Pharmaceutical Sciences & CMC Regulatory Intelligence, Merck Group
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom