Cutting Edge Operational Energy SolutionsOperational Energy Summit
is a trusted name in the energy space focusing on the U.S. government and military's installation and tactical energy issues. We are glad to welcome back our loyal past attendees and excited to add to new attendees to our Operational Energy Summit
network. At the conference you can expect to network with military and industry partners in the energy space, all of whom share the same goal, providing government and military facilities and warfighters a reliable and resilient supply of energy.
Last year's conference was a success, thanks in big part to our reputable speaker faculty, sponsors, and 150+ attendees. This year we have planned on building on that success by putting together a robust program with high caliber speakers and decision makers covering operational energy budgets, modernization and acquisition priorities, hybrid technologies, power storage innovations, micro-grids, small modular reactors, energy efficient wastewater management and many more.
The biggest key to the success of the conference will be our attendees, our partners and the connections we all make in pursuit of a singular goal, identifying and providing the most innovative and cutting edgy energy solutions to the government, military and warfighters. We encourage you to actively participate in discussions, learn and share your knowledge with all summit attendees. We hope this summit continues to be a valuable source of knowledge and a catalyst for fruitful professional connections.
We look forward to seeing you at the Operational Energy Summit
Top Reasons to Attend
- Review the 2016 Operational Energy Strategy and Analyze the progress made
- Determine New Priorities for the Future Development and Acquisition of Energy Resources
- Discuss Operational Energy Initiatives with foremost Providers of Tactical Power Solutions
- Hear first hand about the Future of Energy Policies of all the Military Services
- Learn about Upcoming Requirements and Initiatives for Military Expeditionary Energy Programs
"Very informative with good presentations and clear definition of today's situation and future vision. Good questions/discussions."
- Roberto Guerrero, Deputy Assistant Secretary Operational Energy, U.S. Air Force
- Mr. Jack Surash, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army, Energy and Sustainability, Assistant Secretary of the Army, IE&E
- Colonel Colonel Adrian Marsh, Program Manager, PEO CS &CSS, US Army
- Colonel Colonel Brian Magnuson, Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy Office (E2O), United States Marine Corps
- Colonel Bill Meyer, Director, Operational Energy, ASA Installations, Energy , and Environment, Installation, Energy and Environment, U.S. Army
- Mr. Ross Roley, Senior Military Analyst, Energy Office U.S. Pacific Command (PACOM), U.S. Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Lieutenant Colonel Michael Baker, Product Manager for Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fit, U.S. Army
- Captain Mark Vandroff, Commanding Officer, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, U.S. Navy
- Mr. Murali Baggu, Manager, Energy Systems Optimization and Control Group, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), US Department of Energy
- Beth Ferry, Power Division Chief, CERDEC, US Army
- Mark Corzine, Product Manager, Small Expeditionary Power Systems, PEO CS&CSS US Army
- Chris Hurley, Power Team Lead, CERDEC, US Army
- Clinton McAdams, S&T Lead, EMSD, NSRDEC, US Army
- Janet Langley, System Engineering Integration Lead, SLB-STO-D, NSRDEC US Army
- Joseph Quigley, Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis Lead, SLB-STO-D, NSRDEC US Army
- Mike Gonzalez, CERDEC Power Team Lead, CERDEC, US Army
- Brian Ernst, Project Manager, Joint Operational Energy Initiative (JOEI), TARDEC, US Army
- William Fisher, Lead, Power and Energy Team, AMSAA, US Army
- Morris Hayes, Division Chief, Modeling Analysis Division, TRADOC Analysis Center, US Army
- Doreen Swanson, Senior Program Manager, Military Accounts, Cummins Power Generation
- Steve Iverson, Director Military and Government Business, Cummins Power Generation
Pre-Conference Focus Day
- January 28th, 2019Summit Day 1
- January 29th, 2019Summit Day 2
- January 30th, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.