The Leading Workplace Design & Strategy Event
No other event on earth brings together office real estate all-stars like Future Offices
. From in-depth thought leadership to unforgettable site tours, the knowledge and experience gained through Future Offices
is invaluable. From topics like interior design, office development, coworking, workplace technology, and of course health and wellness, the event capitalizes on pertinent industry drivers and provides unlimited networking opportunities.
Join us for three days of fun, education, and post event receptions to engage with your fellow real estate executives. You do not want to miss this industry staple event with top real estate and workplace executives for a national perspective on office design and development challenges, successes, and strategies.
Key executives from top Tech and Fortune 500 Companies will discuss:
- Design & Architecture
- Digital Workplace Technologies
- Space Utilization
- Workplace Data & Analytics
- Biophilic Office Design
- Health & Wellness
- Workplace Connectivity
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
Core Themes & Stats
- A Mixed-Use Perspective - Developers are building to create an environment that has a sense of community!
- 62% of Workers Do Not Have Workplaces That Prioritize Both Individual And Group Work
- Agile Working - Creating a flexible AND productive environment
- By 2020, 50% of Office Workers Will Be Freelance, Remote, Or Project-Based
- Technology in the Workplace - the single largest influence in real estate today!
- Adrienne Rowe, Global Director of Workplace Strategy, Merck
- Anthony Parzanese, Global Head of Workplace Innovation, Red Hat
- Sanjiv Awasthi, VP Global Real Estate, Cigna
- Jodi Kulcsar, Director, Workplace Design, Dow Jones
- Michael Merola, Director, Workplace, Airbnb
- Matthew Morris, Director, Corporate Real Estate, Cigna
- Scott Hazard, Global Head of Workplace Experience, Atlassian
- Nona Gross, Workplace Transformation and Change Management, Verizon
- Tia Black, Workplace Experience Lead, Simple Finance
- Matthew Glynn, Manager, Interior Design, House of Commons
- Erin Wolfe, Executive Director, Office Of Strategic Initiatives, University of Oklahoma
- Kristy Tillman, Global Workplace Design, Slack
- Kristina Zacharias, Director of Facilities & Workplace Services, New York University
- Luc Kamperman, Managing Partner, Veldhoen + Company
- Sara Mailloux, Director, Workplace, Hulu
- Teresa Navarec, Program Manager, State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Vivianna Schwoerer, Global Head of Real Estate Transactions, WeWork
- Sarah Drew, Director, Workplace Experience, Simple
- Michelle Samura, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Education, Chapman University
- Brittany Dodd, Vice President, Corporate Services, Morgan Stanley
- Kenneth Freeman, Head of Innovation, Ambius
- Justin Mardex, Global Workplace Strategy, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Sam Dunn, CEO and Co-Founder, Robin
- Paul Battaglia, Principal, Clark Nexsen
- Trevor Clark, Vice President, Growth, Knotel
- Danny Rogers, VP of Channels, AVI-SPL
- Josh Wise, Director of Workplace, Criteo
Workshop & Site Tour Day
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019Conference Day 1
- Thursday, January 24, 2019Conference Day 2
- Friday, January 25, 2019
125 W 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
Metropolitan Pavilion offers multiple event spaces in one prime location in Manhattan's desirable Chelsea neighborhood. Concierge and event production services are also available. An independent, dedicated special event venue for nearly 20 years, Metropolitan Pavilion is a uniquely versatile and reliable New York City destination location.Hotel:
37 W 24th Street
New York, NY 10010
Located on West 24th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues footsteps away from three of the city's most dynamic districts - Chelsea, Flatiron and Gramercy - Hotel Henri merges contemporary style with a theatrical twist for those seeking an authentic New York City stay.
"My aim through the design is to make each Hotel Henri guest feel like a star," says interior designer Marcello Pozzi. "The interiors give a nod to Broadway, with black corridors that emulate the backstage experience to contemporary mirror lights in the bathrooms that reference backstage dressing rooms - there's even a splash of theatricality in-room, with the inspiring words of French writer Charles Baudelaire 'always be a poet' adorning the walls."
Comfy guest rooms some with private balconies, progressive American cuisine and handcrafted cocktails at Mykonos Blue Grill, and a sought-after Penthouse Lounge set this design-style New York City hotel apart.
The special room rate of $148.50 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply 844-277-9123 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than January 7th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.