RPA | AI | Machine Learning | Cognitive & More The Here & Now And Near Future Of IA For BFSI
Given the high-volume of transactions performed by banks, financial services institutions and insurance companies on a daily basis and on a global scale, the BFSI community is not only utilizing intelligent automation, they are one of the industry leaders when it comes to usage and variety of usage of said technologies. Nevertheless, there are still many BFSI organizations that haven't yet begun their IA journey, and/or are at very different stages than their industry peers. That said, so to stay competitive in the BFSI space, it's essential to better understand the current uses of IA, as well as the future of IA for BFSI.
By attending the Intelligent Automation for BFSI conference
, you will obtain valuable information to bring back to your organization and help guide you and your team on the right IA
path, no matter if your IA
initiatives are at a planning & launching, evolving, or mature stage.
That said, the IA for BFSI conference
has something for everyone!
- WORKSHOP: Understanding the IA Umbrella & Their Various Applications and Benefits
- WORKSHOP: Ensuring Your IA Programs Are Compliant with the BFSI Regulatory Landscape
- REALITY CHECK: Bots on a 24/7 Schedule? Is It Really Necessary or Even Feasible?
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Benefits of Developing a Long-Term & 365 Degree IA Strategy
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Developing Scalable & Program Success Repeatable IA Program/s
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Keeping Up With Demand - AI & Machine Learning Chatbots to Enhance Customer Engagement & Delivery
You will walk away with insight into the most pressing topics you are thinking about right now including:
- From Zero to Robo - What You Need to Know to Be Operational in 6 Months or Less.
- A Vision for the Future of the IA Regulatory Landscape.
- Automation and a Customer Centric Model.
- Intelligent Automation for Fraud Protection.
- How to Develop an Agile Technology Roadmap.
"Best conference I have ever attended! Comprehensive, hands on, collaborative and sustainable information."
Vice President of Finance Lead and Global Operations, AIG
"The conference was extremely informative and I appreciated being able to hear from the software providers and companies that are currently using RPA. I'm excited about exploring RPA further to determine applicability for our organization."
Corporate Vice President, New York Life Insurance Company
- Milind Nagnur, Chief Information Officer, Wells Fargo
- Manish Jain, Senior Director, Strategic Program Delivery, Royal Bank of Canada
- Jerry Wagner, Senior Product Manager, Intelligent Automation, Capital One
- Gail Hillary, Global Head of General Services & Travel, Citi Shared Services, CITI
- Tom Dixon, Program Manager Consumer Continuous Improvement & Process Automation, Citizens Bank
- Brian Golden, Sr Manager, Process Automation Competency Center, CUNA Mutual Group
- Vinod Raman, Vice President, Digital Advice Solutions, Fidelity Investments
- Chris Gilmore, PMP, Application Technology Leader, Aetna
- Brian McGuire, Assistant Vice President, Finance Automation Lead, Zurich North America
- Michael Edmonds, Robotics Process Automation Manager, Farmers Insurance
- Mark Martiak, Wealth Strategist, Premier Wealth Advisors
- Jeff Machols, Vice President, Head of Continuous Improvement Center, Voya Financial
- Shoshana Lubin, Head of Operations, Pantheon Ventures
- Kellie Tickell, Assistant Vice President, Intelligent Process Automation, Voya Financial
- Willie Session, Head Security Risk, U.S./Chief Security Risk Officer, HSBC Bank
- Girish Subramaniam, Vice President & Robotics Program Manager, Bank of the West
- Alexander Fleiss, Chief Executive Officer, Rebellion Research
- Omar Divina, Vice President, Sales and Customer Success, HyperScience
- Myles Joshua Edwards, IV, Esq. Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel, Global Consultant
- Bryan Bell, Executive Vice President, Expert System Enterprise
- Alejandro Zarate Santovena, Senior Vice President, Financial and Business Analysis Lead, Marsh Inc.
- Stuart Jordan, Director, Business Delivery Services, Argo Group
- Adrienne Hill, Vice President, American Express
- Manik Patil, Global Senior Director, AIG
- Jeanne Oppenheim, Head, Digitization and Automation, Manulife Financial-John Hancock
- David Oesterreich, Director, American Express
- Ray Shehata, Director, Financial Services, ISG
- Collette Crenshaw, Principal Consultant, ISG
- Monday, January 28, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019
VenueAndaz Wall Street
75 Wall Street
New York New York 10005
Immerse yourself in the heart of a historic NYC neighborhood during your stay at Andaz Wall Street. With cosmopolitan decor and loft-style design, Andaz Wall Street's guestrooms and suites are exactly what you would expect to find in the heart of Lower Manhattan. All of the accommodations at this Wall Street NYC hotel feature chic furnishings, designer lighting, and vibrant art collections. Dine on-site at Andaz Kitchen & Bar, sip craft beer at the Beer Garden and enjoy nightly complimentary wine hour in the Lobby. There are many ways to spend your time in New York City when starting out at this distinguished Financial District location.
The special room rate of $269 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 212-590-1234 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than January 7th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never
recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on
our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such
companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available
rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.