Master Analytics to Unleash the Power of Your People
People Analytics -- the use of data and analytics to inform better people decisions -- is on the rise. Companies are successfully using analytics to optimize their workforce and create real business value. However, adoption remains sluggish: while the vast majority of organizations rate analytics as an urgent priority, only 22 percent have actually embraced the function. Even among the companies that have done so, failure rates remain high.
Helping organizations to successfully build, scale, and optimize their people analytics function is the mission of the 21st HR Metrics & Analytics Summit
. This February 25-27th, 2019 in Orlando, you'll learn the secrets of analytics success from the experiences of a wide range of companies and industries, and you'll come away with powerful, practical tips and techniques to ensure your own success.
Why utilize your valuable resources on this event?
- Hear from HR leaders who use analytics to unleash the power of their organization's most valuable asset -- its people.
- Learn how to get an analytics function up and running, whatever your budget
- Come away with the principles you need to build a data-driven culture
- Understand the common causes of analytics failure and how to avoid them
- Develop a roadmap for taking your analytics efforts to the next level
Key Benefits of Attending
- Enable Cross-Functional Collaboration: position HR as the head of the executive leadership table
- Upgrade your KPIs: the workforce metrics you need to use now to scrap the metrics that don't matter
- Career Development: establish and advance a data-driven HR organization
- Talk Numbers: analyze the ROI of your people practices & convey a data story to your business leaders
- Elevate the Employee Experience: the mission critical priority to drive enhanced business results
"This conference was enlightening! This is the beginning of my journey into analytics and I feel like I got all the answers!"
HR Analytics Program Manager, Xerox
"Great to see that everyone else is on the same marathon and we can learn from each other."
Lead HR Data Consultant, T. Rowe Price
"The conference provided solid guidance on how to scope our data analytics work and strategies to get there."
Sr. Manager HR, Jeppesen
- John Hausknecht, Assistant Director, Cornell University
- Kevin Zhan, Director, Workforce Analytics and Reporting, Allergan
- Lydia Wu, Senior Manager, Talent Analytics, Panasonic
- Scott Wagner, People Analytics Team Leader, Quicken Loans
- Balakarthikeyan Nagarajan, HR Executive Director - Employee Experience & People Analytics, GE
- Mike Moore, VP, HR Technology and Workforce Analytics, Argo Group
- Asha Weir, HRIS People Analytics Advisor, Adventist Health System
- Jolee Stone, HRIS Int. Analyst - Reporting & Analytics, Adventist Health System
- John Lawrence, Senior Leader - HR Analytics & Reporting CoE, GE
- Steve Hall, Sr. Director - Talent Management Analytics and Solutions, Marriott International
- Rohith Rai, HR Data, Systems & Analytics Leader, FedCap
- Brandon Curry, Director, Workforce Planning & Analytics, BNSF Railway
- Stephen Chesley, Sr. Workforce Planning Specialist, NASA
- Jamie Brown, Analyst, HR Business Systems, Elsevier
- Perla Sierra, Sr. Director Data Analytics Information Management, Assurant
- Paul Batten, VP, Talent Analytics, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Jeremy Urban, Director, People Analytics, Taboola
- Richard Rosenow, Workforce Planning Analyst, People Analytics, Facebook
- Rachel R. Duarte, Director, HR Insights & Analytics, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Roxanne Laczo, People Analytics Partner, AIG
- Ryan McEleney, SVP, Director of HR Analytics & Compensation Incentives, Webster Bank
- Jimmy Zhang, Senior Director, Workforce Strategy & Analytics, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Joseph Ifiegbu, Director, People Analytics, WeWork
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019Main Conference Day One
- Thursday, February 28, 2019Main Conference Day Two
- Friday, March 1, 2019
VenueFlorida Hotel & Conference Center
1500 Sand Lake Road,
Orlando, FL, 32809
Phone: (866) 238-4218
Located at the Florida Mall and close to the Orlando Airport, The Florida Hotel and Conference Center Best Western Premier Collection offers city convenience combined with upscale comfort and warm hospitality. From our friendly atmosphere with genuine personalized service, outstanding hotel amenities including casual on site dining, 24 hour fitness center and business center, open air swimming pool. Combined with our unbeatable central location, you’ll discover a welcome and comfortable home base for an unforgettable Orlando vacation in the sunshine state.
The special room rate of $152 plus taxes has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call (800) 588-4656 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than February 9th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.
Please note: We will never
recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on
our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such
companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available
rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.