For its 4th edition, the Future of Surfactants Summit is setting off in Madrid, Spain, on the 6th & 7th February 2019.
Over the two days, the participants will discuss the industry's most pressing matters, such as: regulation updates, moving towards circular economy & achieving sustainability targets, matching consumers' expectations and how to keep innovating in a mature industry. These topics, amongst others, will be covered through interactive sessions, including case studies, and insightful panel discussions.
This new edition will bring together senior executives from the entire value chain: feedstocks suppliers, surfactants producers, end-product manufacturers, along with technology providers and industry associations.
Join us in Madrid for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning & great networking opportunities with your peers.
- Availability & Capacity of Feedstocks & Surfactants: Current & Mid to Long Term Outlook
- Gaining Insights on regulation framing the Industry & its Potential Consequences
- How the Industry is Becoming More Sustainable: Best Practices & Future Action Plan
- Surfactants New Developments: What Innovations to Expect?
- Bio-Based Surfactants vs. Fossil Fuel Derived: Assessing Alternative Feedstocks to Petrochemicals
- The Role of Enzymes in the Surfactants Industry
- Enhancing Biodegradability across all Surfactants
- Downgrading: Challenges & Opportunities
- Surfactants Applications: Focus on End-Markets & Products
- Meeting Consumers' Expectations by Integrating them into the Development Process
- Bridging the Gap between Surfactants Producers & End-Products Manufacturers to Enhance Innovation
Who Will Attend?
Raw materials manufacturers & traders, petrochemical and oleochemical producers, consumer product manufacturers, surfactant manufacturers, personal care/household/industrial cleaning ingredient formulators, enzymes producers, product developers, regulatory affairs organisations, brands, natural ingredient producers, consultancy, industry & consumer associations, research centres, technology & service providers.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Chris Sayner, Vice President, Customer Alliances, Corporate Sustainability, Croda
- Eric Hudson, Managing Consultant, Nexant
- Wing Yang Man, Research Analyst, LMC International
- Senior representative, EU Ecolabel - European Commission
- Christophe Sene, Global Advisor for Regulatory Affairs, Trade Compliance and Sustainability, Stepan
- Yi Ling Soong, Senior Development Chemist, Orean
- Ulf Schroder, R&D Manager, Global R&D, EMEIA, Nouryon (formerly known as AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals)
- John Hibbs, Business Development Manager, Homecare, I&I, Solvay
- Gemma Solduga Ramirez, Scientist, Competence Center Surfactants, Group Technology & Innovation, Group Chemical Research, Clariant
- Sebastien Duprat De Paule, Innovation Director, SEPPIC
- Inke van der Sluijs, Technical Manager Europe, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Annamari Enstrom, Senior Researcher, Neste
- Dr. Ming Kung, Regulatory Affairs and Advocacy Advisor, ExxonMobil Chemical
- Mikael Kjellin, Area Manager Cleaning & Laundry, RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden
- Andre Chieffi, R&D Manager, Procter & Gamble
- Cornelius Bessler, Independent R&D Consultant
- Helen Herd, Head of R&D Formulations, McBride
- Ellen Pfrommer, Product Stewardship Personal Care, BASF
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueCrowne Plaza Madrid Airport
Calle de Lola Flores, 1, 28022
VenueCrowne Plaza Madrid Airport
Calle de Lola Flores, 1,
Madrid, 28022 Spain
Phone: +34 912 06 34 10