This well established Seminar covers all aspects of operating leasing from the perspective of the lessor and the lessee and covers How to Structure, Administer & Finance an Operating Lease. It will cover the fundamentals and explore issues associated with aviation leasing with ample opportunity to share experiences and to network. In addition, there will be 2 case studies which will enable a sharing of ideas and enable you to understand the theory. It is invaluable for anyone involved in or wishing to be involved in aircraft leasing - or you may just wish to brush up on your knowledge. It is ideal for new starters to the industry or anyone that has moved to a different aviation sector.
- Pre-delivery Planning/Legal Issues
- Delivery Timing & Location
- Lease Term
- Rental issues
- Tax Indemnity
- Conditions Precedent
- Operation & Use
- Maintenance Covenants, and more...
- Ken O'Malley, Head of Technical Records, CAE Parc Aviation
- Ronan Stewart, Chief Executive - Commercial, Santos Dumont
- Robert Normand, Client Executive - Aviation Insurance, AON Group Ltd - Aviation
- Fabiola Jaymond, Manager Aircraft Asset Management, Lufthansa Group
- Siggi Kristinsson, CEO, Volito Aviation
- Marian Pistik, CEO, Aerotask
- Jack Bos, Technical Director, Mass Lease BV
- Richard Furey, Partner, Holland & Knight
The Gibson Hotel, Dublin
Dublin 1, Ireland
353 1 681 5000https://www.thegibsonhotel.ie/
Bedroom rate: EUR189.00 inc tax and breakfast.
The cut-off date for the reducedrate is 18 Feb 2019.
Please quote Everest Events when booking.
Delegates are responsible for booking and arranging their own transport and accommodation.